Half-Pint & Me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half-Pint

Reaction score
Hello All I just thought I would introducemyself seeing how im new to the forum lol. First of my nameis Shannon Sullivan I raise mini lops cremed'argents and chocolatesatins =) Even though i breed for show quality and i know Icant keep every bunny i get i have one that will never leave my sight=) her name is half-pint lol at 4 weeks old her mum kicked her out ofthe nest box and well i had reared her until she was 9 weeks old shewould sleep with me and everything she has such a personality i willpost a picture of the little slush!

HI Ya Shannon ,Glad you could join us ! andAbout time too .

Everyone this is my FriendShannon , I ve knownHer for many years . and I canrememebr when she first becameobsessed with Rabbits lol .

We thank Shadow Play for that!!! He was my firstshow bunny hehehe. And girly your the bomb I cant wait to getthose New Zelands of yours on the show table!! Ohhh and those prettylittle Rex's we have now and ok now im just spewing over withanticipation!! Tsume is coming with us to Fryeburg hehehe...littlebuger..flicked water at me today!

Oh and I just thought id show off a picture of my Creme D'Argent Buck Ember =)

Kissy's Hersheymade weight tonight soShe can go along also lol .this is so going tobe fun .

Awesome! I think I will leave the littlechocolate doe home shes so pretty and just got here dont wanna stressher out any. I think ill bring half-pint since shes only beenshown twice though she did get her first GC leg at her firstshow. Her second show there wasnt enough rabbits orexhibitors for her to get a leg. So off to the table she goesher and Tsume and Ember and that will be it. Im not enteringthe specialty part though just the first showing so we can leave fairlyearly =) Ill have to bring half-quart with her mum cuzz shesattached at the teet! lol

Also this is a picture of my Vienna Carrier doe Zhanna aka Z she throws some nice sports and BEW's

Ha you just reminded me Ineed to take pictures ofZimmeron to get posted on here, geesh I surely am slacking lol

Thanks everyone =) Ill post morerabbits as soon as I get their pictures lol. I do have awebsite that has alot of pictures on it of my buns.

But due to some incidents ive removed the link...

Latest posts

Back