hair cut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyt123

Reaction score
H yall I was wondering if anyone culd help me find a new hiarstyle for school.

Here is how my hair looks now

(bangs arnt usauly parted all the way)

Front

DSC03008.jpg

Back

DSC03009.jpg

I like my length but want a new style

So anyone have one you would think would look good on me? really liked layered hairstyle but am having a hard time finding a nice one on the web that I like and has bangs.

All so my hair is nautraly strait I just had my hair up today so its got a wave to it!

well aren't we a wee cutie! ;)

you would look very snazzy with a haircut like this:

fringe4prscene.jpg

basically all you would need is to have a slightly shorter blunt fringe cut and some graduated layers around your face. it wouldn't be a huge drastic change but it would be enough for people to notice. you will have boys banging down your door ;)

i had shoulder length hair and about two weeks ago i cut it all off and i LOVE it.my hair is very wavy and thick, so it's like a shorter version of this:

108896-269115.jpg

yay fornewhairstyles! italso changes your entire wardrobe because you suddenly look totally different in your clothes, make up, jewellery, etc. it's like getting an entirenewimage. good luck with the hair and make sure you post pics! :)

I just got my hair cut today :D. I was searching high and low over the Internet for some sort of style, but I just went with a face frame when I got there and some length taken off, I love it though! My hair is very curly. It used to be a few inches longer than shoulder length, but now it's just a tiny bit longer than shoulder length..

I'd just browse "Hair cuts/styles" and they usually bring up a bunch of tips/pictures for different hair textures and types!

Hey!

I just got a similar haircut. My hait was just plain, straight, and boring. I wanted to go shorter that this, but since I have really thick hair (doesnt look like it in the pic, since he like cut off all my hair underneath!) the hairdresser didnt think it would look to good. Figures. Anyway, I love it!

Its about 2-3 inches shorter than I had it before, and has a little funk to it :)

Photo266.jpg

Silvie

I think it'll look great!

You might need to pick up something to add volume to your hair to get the style in the picture. I think it'll work really great on you!

Latest posts

Back