Hair colors.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, I've done some wacky stuff to my hair.

I Streaked my hair pink. That was nice becasue im blond.

I Died my full head pink by accedent..the bottle splatterd. :(

I let my friend put 'Washable' blue marker streaks in it (with the new pink) witch din't ever come out i guess it got stuck to the pink, but it came out for everyone else.

I let my hair grow 2 toned ( top and bottom diffrent) Blond and brown.

and I just recently died my hair back normal, Blond.

Im so lucky my hair is not damaged. I have naturally greasy hair so I guess that it helps to die my hair to dry it out.

My Aunti works in a Hair salon and some weekend I will go and help out (take curlers out) and play receptionist. They yell at me everytime I die it.

I've givin up dying my hair (permanent color anyways) and I buy the Kid Streaking kit and it comes out after a wash.

My Boyfriend actually broke up with me on my hairs behalf im like,,,okay?

What wacky things have you done to your hair?

Lessee...

I've died it deep purple...

and a black and red checkerboard pattern..

a million shades of red...

blonde...

red and blonde...

shaved the sides...

spiked it... permed it...

currently have a bunny who 'digs' it...

think that's about it.

sas :dude:

when i was 12 i put red (bold, firetruck red) streaks in it. then i kept it died different shades of normal from dirty blond, to red, chocolate brown, to deep brown.

then my last year of high school, i died it black with hot pink streaks in it, loved it dearly but when senior photos and graduation time came around, i promised my parents i would lose the pink, so i was then totally black.

loved black, then i went back to brown, then to the closest thing to what i remember my naturally hair color to be (as i haven't had totally my naturall color since i was 12).

i died it a deep burgandy color that looked fab on me, now i am a dark brown that glows red in the sunlight. . . next i am going carrot top!!!

I've pretty much done all the spectrum of red...

From a color quite similiar to JAK Rabbitry's recent hair color, to different more natural red tones (light carroty red to dark auburn).

I love red in my hair...but haven't done it in quite some time. The last time I dyed my hair, I put it back as close to my natural color because I wanted to take a break.

This is what it's at now:

000_0862.jpg

:biggrin2:

I don't dye my hair these days, but when I was younger it was black for a while, then straw yellow, bright red, a sort of pinkish colour, then lots of different browns. Now it's my natural brown with grey streaks :p.

Never

Yep! That's my hair! I thank the Cherokee genes for it, hehe!

Thank you, Susan! You're so sweet...:D

Wow Rosie,i didn't realize your hair was so long either..gosh and you can tie that long hair into a little bun lol(on your video of Fiver and you)..wow i just wouldn't have thought it was so long :shock:

In the 70's I wore pigtails and plaits!

In the 80's I permed me hair lots......oooh not a good look!

In the 90's I permed it straight, I shaved it at the back in a graduated bob, Idyed it red, orange and yellow :biggrin2:

Now in the 2000's I have a more mature, natural look with the odd blonde highlight....not grey noooo blonde!

sarah x

Hehe...yeah, I've had hair much longer in the past, and I used to put it in a bun then, too. I've had it long enough I sat on it (like not my back leaning on it, but actually SITTING on it, hehe!)...I've been considering growing it that long again, since it grows REALLY fast, but I dunno. I know Danny would LOVE to see it that long, but we'll see. It's like a big ol' heavy curtain, hehe!

I want to continue to have it this long well into my 60's (I'm 27 now). My grandmother's isn't far off from my length, and it's GORGEOUS being that beautiful silvery black that it is now (it used to be so black, it shone blue).

Thanks for the compliments, guys! :D

Believe it or not, it grows about an inch a month...about twice the length than the normal 1/2 inch a month that I read somewhere is the average. It's nice to know that if they cut my hair too short, a couple weeks, and it'll be fine...but it's also a bittersweet thing, because it grows back to a curtain so fast!

But...I do have to admit, I love having Cherokee hair. It rarely tangles and I've never seen any split ends. It's my one physical pride & joy. :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

I've had it yellow, platinum blonde, light blonde, strawberry blonde, red, burgendy, brown, auburn, black and a couple colors I don't remember. I've had it long enough to touch my butt and short enough where people I thought I was a boy (pixie cut not for me). Would love to dye it fire engine red, lime green and electric blue but hard to find jobs that'll take me with those colors.

I think I have 4 colors in my hair now, ranging from a carmel color to almost black. My hair is short but long enough to need to be cut again soon. I actually have a magazine, 2007's Short Hair Showcase that I'll be looking through in the next few weeks to see what I can have done with it style-wise. As for colors, I don't know yet. The person I have do my hair has a nice array of colors to choose from but the one that "sticks" in my mind the most is an awesome blue. Because of work I have to "tone it down" and look professional but I've always had something eye catching done to/with my hair... Decisions, decisions! I won't have my whole head blue but I'm pretty sure I'll have the color incorporated into it somehow. At 31 years old I'm pretty darn grey-headed but I'm not ready (yet) to go all natural.

I have to be honest - I chuckled when reading about some of your hair, "adventures." I've never been so, "out there," with my own hair. And, Rosie, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I only wish my hair would grow so quickly - mine hardly seems to grow at all.

I've never been one to color my hair. In fact, I don't think I've ever used permanent color. Maybe once or twice on Halloween I used a wash-out dye. But even then, it was hardly anything to look at. And I've never permed or chemically straightened my hair either. My only spontaneity comes from the fact that I'm quick to cut my hair. As soon as I let it grow past my shoulders, I cut it above my chin again. And this summer I even had it cut to above my ears - now, on me, that was short! However, it's been growing out since and I can't say I miss it being so short.

My hair is a light auburn naturally. And it's very thick and very wavy. I'd hesitate to say it's curly as it is not kinked, but rather almost, "ringlet-y." But I don't know. Maybe one day I'll dye it a funky, kick-ass, kind of color...but not just yet. I'm happy with my reddish, brownish, blondish mass of tangles.

Aww...thank you! :D You're too sweet...

lexipink wrote:
And, Rosie, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I only wish my hair would grow so quickly - mine hardly seems to grow at all.

Lots of wash-out dyes, burgandy red, red streaks (dark brown hair), and black. I just got my hair cut and the lady was telling me how nice it would look with some highlights... maybe I'll do it.:)

I miss being able to dye my hair crazy colors, but I'm "respectable" now, whatever that means.

Pipp, I want to see your checkerboard hair!!! Pics?

ha ha i have had many colors, blond, highlighted, every imaginable color of red, black, dark brown.

I went to cosmotology school and so needless to say i dyed my hair to whatever the mood was,lol. i can tell you that i have had some really horrible red colors in my life.

Currently......... I am "washing that gray right outta my hair!" (and those of you who know what I am talking about are old too! LOL!)

I am literally dying my hair right now..... kinda a medium golden brown. My hair used to be nearly black and now it's more of this color - maybe a bit darker and lots of gray and white in my temples - won't be now! LOL!

hmm i must be the weirdo i've NEVER dyed my hair!

i wasn't allowed to when i was younger, and now i just still never have.

i have strawberry blonde hair. i can pull out strands of red/brown/and blonde.
i love my hair color TOO MUCH to dye it!!!

it's one of those "best" features about myself hahaha.

-plus i don't think i'd like to have to KEEP dying it just to keep up w/ the colors so my roots don't show....that'd drive me nuts!

Latest posts

Back