Hai my name is rose & my rabbits name is Joey:D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosebug

Reaction score
Hey guys I just joined today and i wanted to introduce myself and my rabbit. My rabbit is around 7 years old he is a dwarf lop and his name is Joey.

Yesterday i bought him a new cage, which i will include in the post, his old cage was just a one story one which i previously had guinea pigs in also, i did not think this cage was big enough even though he does get let out in the big run and inside every day but i thought it was time for a upgrade, its not a very big cage but i am only 19 and am just finishing college this week so i do not have a lot of money as i am yet to find a job. But joey does love the cage and seems to be a lot happier as he plays with his toys now when previously he never bothered and he is running up n down having fun it is very sweet, although he did take a long time to work out how to use the ladder yesterday it was very cute . Tell me what you think of him!!

249013_10150833391697093_1251097633_n.jpg

578921_10150641908342093_2048236751_n.jpg

580438_10150641905672093_318488450_n.jpg

184498_10150809705302093_862261554_n.jpg
532987_10150793582647093_940893127_n.jpg
556845_10150791436842093_1205756031_n.jpg

Omg joey is a freakin doll!!!! And that hutch is a lot more than some buns have and he gets run time so no biggie

Welcome to the forum!

Awwww, Joey is so handsome! Kerensa says "hello" to her cousin across the pond:

IMG_6955.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick, if you ever have a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link to that will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back