Haha...i fell down....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
ARABBIT holelol.......

I had a day of from work today..so since the weather was clear enoughi let the bunnies out the back to play,the grass was still a bit wet from when it had rained during the night,but it wasn't raining so everything was ok,they had a good day's out when it started pouring with rain,i slipped on my thong's and called my son to help me shoo the bunnies in,they all came in except for Maggie...so as i was trying to gently walk on the lawn...my lawn get's very slippery when it rains......i forgot about the little hole that one of the bunnies had dug...it was just a small hole..hmm enough for my foot to get stuck in it...yep...i went down like a sack of potatoe's lol.....luckily i didn't hurt my foot...maybe just my pride ;)...Jeremy just laughed...i was all muddy and wet.....i have to say that i did the same thing last year,but i had just slipped on th lawn instead of falling down a rabbit hole lol.

Anyway we got Maggie in and i went to have a nice warm shower....im glad though that i didn't hurt my ankle though...cause i would be very embarrased if i told them what i did....ummm i....fell....down....a....rabbit....hole:rollseyes

im glad im not the only one whose bunnies play up when its time to go in! on a 'lost in translation' note - i realize that 'thongs' are flip flops and not an item of underwear that resembles cheesewire as in england:biggrin2: although i do sometimes get my bunnies in whilst wearing my pyjamas - buns come in at 10pm .....:D

lol that is funny!!!! sorry about laughing. Glad you didnt hurt your ankle. When i saw thongs i thought of undies too,lol, but thought it would be hard to slip on your thong if you are wearing it,lol the way i think a thong is,lol

Oh Cheryl, I'm glad you are ok. I can just see it now Maggie shaking her head say "Mom for goodness sake watch were your walking and don't ruin our hole that we dug"

Susan
rabbit_in_hole_lg_clr.gif
coelho4.gif

Wow, you didn't hurt your ankle. I'm just supprised because everytime I fall I hurt them and I cna't imagine falling in, a hole !.
Also, I kind of giggled at your use of the word 'Thongs' .. Thought you ment erm, underwear.

I'm glad you're alright!

One of my cousins has a good story about telling one of her friends that she wanted rhinestone studded thongs for prom.

Haha...i'm glad i didn't hurt myself either...but my toes got bent somehowlol...that's what hurt the most...i think it's funny cause i do the most stupidist thing's sometimes....if only my bunnies could talk....boy could they tell you guy'ssome funny stories lol.

And haha about the thong thing....i didn't think about it when i wrote it....yeah we call thong's what you guy's call flip flop's...that's funny.....but we also call the underwear a thong as well...maybe us aussies are just a bit weird:p

I then got this funny picture in my head of me slipping into a thong(underwear thong)and slipping over....ohhh....cold butt:rofl:

Haha Susan....i can just picture Maggie doing just exactly that...she's a little bugger sometime's.....i'm sure i can hear her laugh at me and think's stoopid humin:p

Maggiewas a homeless bunny until i gave her a home

Aww you poor thing! I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself! That could have been very nasty for your ankle.... :shock:

And until I saw Donna's explanation of the thong, I was wondering how on earth you managed to slip on one in the middle of your lawn! LOL!

Latest posts

Back