haha i escaped on mommy!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplepeacock

Reaction score
mommy went to do this thing called laundry....i really dont' know what that's all about all i know is that it takes time away from me. well, my mommy and daddy love me so much they made a pen for me 4'x8' but........it wasn't big enough. so i waited til mommy did laundry and i made my grand escape.....then i was there to greet mommy at the door when she came back AND i didn't leave any poops anywhere. mommy laughed at me but then starting playing with my pen and put me back in. well the next day mommy and daddy came home from church and daddy fell asleep on the couch----he was supposed to be watching me but he put me back in my pen when i pooped on him.....i guess he didn't like that.....that doesn't make sense to me b/c i like to poop andthen lay in it. ok anyways so i waited til mommy was in the kitchen and daddy was snoring and i got away again. mommy was making some salad so i thought i'd help. well now, daddy was up right quick and him and mommy put a HUGE pen up with big sides. it even has 2 stories!!! and mommy was worried that i couldn't get to the second level but i did. took me a few times but i did it. now i have to find another way out. mommy is always doing something in the kitchen and i want to know what....any ideas on how to escape again?

liffy

hehehehe......mommy and daddy were sleeping and i found a new way to escape. it's called push my litter box to the corner and climb up the side of the cage. and daddy spent such a LONG time building me a new safe cage. so anyways, mommy and daddy were sleeping but i got out. and i ran around the living room and chinned everything i could find b/c mommy and daddy dont know this yet, but I own the whole apt so i made it all my own. but daddy had to get up to go to baseball and he found me. so he brought me to momma. she called me naughty but she let me sleep in the big bed when daddy went to baseball. so i thought this is great!!! i can sleep with momma every night but then daddy put a top to my pen. i keep trying to get out but i can't. then someone called aunt sue and gramma sue came to vist and they laughed at me cuz i fell on my heine when trying to escape. mommy picked me up and kissed me and called me a silly rabbit. i know she loves me but why did daddy make my pen so i can't get out and sleep with mommy??? does he want mommmy all to himself?? it's not fair. i sit home with mommy and give her nose kisses and chinnies when he has to work a second job and mommy misses him so why don't i get to sleep in the big bed???? i'm gonna have to figure out a way to get free from m pen again. i need some sleep time in that big bed!

hi it's fluffball here my friend dippy escaped but he just stood there on the grass not trying to run then my mummy saw andd her and dippys mummy caught him are mummys try as hard as they ca to try to make the runs safe we wont ever escape

:D

oh fluffball.....my mommy and daddy made a new cage and i just can't escape it. i'm trying to chew my way thru the floor but it's so hard. i'm working on it though. i'll let you know if i escape again:biggrin2:

i haven't figured out a way yet. i keep trying and trying. so now i'm trying to chew my way thru the bars on my pen but i can't get out. fluffball and dippy....help me escape.....but can you make sure i'm home in time for dinner and bedtime or i'll miss my mommy?

Ellooooooooh Toula here!!
Man I've been having the same problem! Im now JUST a lil bigger to be able to jump out of my hutch! I mean when mommy is playing with Lou or putting his harness on I want a turn as well, so I jumped out but Im STILL TOO SMALL and i get stuck so mommy puts me back in =[ I do this everytime but now everytime moms duing something with our roof open she covers our edges so I cant jump out !! she says im too light to knock the box over !! someday !!

:devil:pet:

Back