Had an impromptu 'photoshoot'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Soo, today I had to take some full-body pictures of a bunny(s) for a Very Important Project for our wedding. :biggrin2:

I didn't get the greatest pictures, although I tried my best, but I think I got one or 2 of Dotty that will do. I basically needed shots that would be easy to cut the background out, so I couldn't use ones of them on the grass because the blades of grass obscure their feet, etc.

Anyway, enough rambling! I thought I'd show you the other pictures I took, just because they're cute :) Will upload into the blogs sometime as well...

(Only Barney and Dotty made it out for pictures, the others were all camera-shy!)

Barney:

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

And now for Dotty!

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

'What do you mean you need to see my ears?'

IMG_1674.jpg

'Is that better?'

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

'Bored now...'

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

Two of Dotty's pictures made it through- I think if this plan comes off I'm going to have to spend quite a while getting good enough pictures of the others.....:expressionless Stan, can you just come over to the UK and help me out?! :biggrin2:

Oh well- I just thought I'd share the cute pictures anyway!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
They both look so happy to have there pictures taken :p
LOL!!! Yeah right! They hated it. Dotty was only interested in lying down, ears back for noserubs. Barney just kept thumping at me!

:faint:whisker pics!could seriously consider bun napping:ph34r2hubby was deliveringaround your way yesterday and if only i'd known that cute bunnies were out in their garden...:ph34r2

im also wondering what this VIP is too:? barney and dotty are putting on their best superior bunny faces whatever it is.

missyscove wrote:
Will we get to hear more about this very important wedding project?
hartleybun wrote:
im also wondering what this VIP is too:? barney and dotty are putting on their best superior bunny faces whatever it is.

Aha! I was wondering when someone would ask me about that! :biggrin2:

Well, it might not come off just yet, but, I am talking with a stationery company that makes bespoke designs about getting placecards made up! The idea is to have a white folding card, with picture of a bunny on it, with the person's name written next to it. Nice and simple. We want to submit one picture of each bunny, have the background cut out, so it's just the bunny on a white background, and make it sort of mixed, so one guest might have a Dotty placecard, one might have a Barney placecard, one might have Mouse, etc etc! And then she'll do a similar theme for the table plan and the table cards, with purple background or purple ribbon- but not as many bunny images. She thinks it's hillarious! :D

I'm not going to tell any of the guests, just wait to see the look on their faces. They thought we were crazy bunny people before this- they haven't seen anything yet! :biggrin2: :craziness

mouse_chalk wrote:
They thought we were crazy bunny people before this- they haven't seen anything yet! :biggrin2: :craziness

Why don't you use our bunny pictures too, if you need more themes or variety.

I have no problem with Pebbles or Bebe ... just a thought fromcrazy bunny person. :p

OH MY GOSH!! *faints*

Those pics are just too cute, Hun...:D:D:D

And I agree...if Stan came over, you'd be missing a few afterward...if only because I'd ask him to! LOL!

maherwoman wrote:
OH MY GOSH!! *faints*

And I agree...if Stan came over, you'd be missing a few afterward...if only because I'd ask him to! LOL!
Hey, Rosie - you, Stan and I could share them between us :biggrin2:;)

I love the idea, Jen :)

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
OH MY GOSH!! *faints*

Hey, Rosie - you, Stan and I could share them between us :biggrin2:;)

I love the idea, Jen :)

Jan

Pet_Bunny wrote:

You are doing just fine. If I come over, you might be missing some bunnies. :whistling

:shock2:

*huddles bunnies close*

Noooo! No-one is having, or sharing my bunnies!! :shock::shock: :p

Thanks though guys! I'm really in love with the idea- I just really hope it's not going to be shockingly expensive lol!

Stan- I actually thought of the idea of asking permission for use of other RO bunnies- but the higher number of different pictures we incorporate, the higher the cost goes :( Since we're on a budget, we'd like to keep it as low as possible- in fact, we're kind of 'splashing out' on this, because we really would like to incorporate the bunnies in there somehow, plus we can't wait to see the look on everybody's face, as they sit down to dinner with Mouse, Chalk, Snowy, Barney and Dotty welcoming them! :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
we can't wait to see the look on everybody's face, with Mouse, Chalk, Snowy, Barney and Dotty welcoming them! :biggrin2:

No problem, too many bunnies would overrun the wedding. :D

:bunnydance::rabbithop:dutch:anotherbun:dutch:rabbithop:bunnydance: :toast: :dutch:rabbithop:bunnydance:

LOL, Jan!!

And I love the idea of the buns being part of the wedding!! :D

Latest posts

Back