haaaa, Tictac can jump over Maomaochiu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maomaochiu

Reaction score
so for the weekend, we let maomaochiu and tictacinteract without any barrier between them. i am glad toreport thatNO ONE GOT HURT!!! maomaochiu was tryingto chase tictac, but tictac was FAST and AGILE. plus, she hasdeveloped this new trick that whe maomaochiu ran towards her, she wouldjump in the middle of the air over maomaochiu's body and landed behindhim. It was SOOOOOOO funny to watch :D

also, tictac almost seemd to invite maomaochiu to chase her, becausewhen he tried to leave her alone, she actaully tried to approach himand then ran away from him

also, maomaochiu was mainly trying to run her off more than try to bitea big chunk off her. we think after all, he is a GENTLE bun at heart...

did any of your buns do this before they finally got bonded? thanks!

That's so funny.

I haven't been able to bond any of my buns yet (that's forSeptember/October), but I can tell you that a bun's favorite game ischase. :)

Flower is so interactive...she really tries hard to get the kitties tochase her and play with her. It's really funny the thingsshe'll do...even sniffing their tail and trailing after them as theytry to move away sideways (kind of a crab walk). It's reallyfun to watch...and they don't mind, ultimately. Both ourkitties are really patient. :)

Anyway, sorry I can't add any information...but I though the whole idea was ADORABLE!! :D

haaa, funny! that is exactly whattictac does. she approaches maomaochiu, and sometimes, startsto smell maomaochiu's tail/butt, then maomaochiu turns around starts tochase her, then she twists her little butt, jumps over him, and says"na na na na na na, you can't get me:bunnydance:":D

CUTE!! You should try to capture that on video. ;)

Back