Gut Slow Down

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Well we have small pooh again.

He is eating and peeing normally. Buthis poohs are small Hubby gave treats yesterday I think he gave more then he is letting off.

Right now no pain.

I gave him 1 cc of simicone

And a taste of ben bac.

Sounds like you've got the right idea. We had a furry poo scare this week--one of my guys pooped out a string of 9 poops stuck together with fur, plus they were funny shaped. So I brought out the Bene-Bac, simethicone for Tony, soaking veggies for a while before giving them, and pedialyte flavored with grenadine. The pedialyte was a big hit with everybody and it got things back in order!

Those are some other things you can try to get more water into him and get the poos big again.

Good luck!

Thanks his water intake has not changed at the moment. Thank good ness.

Just cleaned the litter box so I can tell exactly what he is doing.

He is acting normal as of right now I think the treats have something to do with it I thought I threw them away but had not cause hubby had them out yesterday

He seems to be back to normal today he love pedialyte so I gave him some water downed just to make sure he drinks his water bowl was empty this morning.

He ate this morning normally and poohs look almost back to normal glad I caught it early very early

Back