Gus has a new home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunnymummy

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
After 8 years in the same tiny townhome, we've decided to move. A lot of rentails in our area say "no pets", so I worriedwe'd have trouble finding a place that would be okay with him. But after looking at what's out there, hubby and I decided it was finally time to buy. So no worries about bringing Gus with us! And even better, the townhouse we're buying allows a "reasonable number of small caged animals," so I'm hoping we'll finally be able to get Gus a girlfriend! :)

Anyway, it's a new buildso we won't be able to move until the end of summer. But that's probably a good thing as it's going to take that long to pack! :p

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Rue

I was worried when I saw the title~ thought you had to rehome Gus.:shock: Congrats! I'm sure Gus will be so happy with a new home and possibly girlfriend!

Congratulations, I thought the same as Helen.

I was saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want GUS.:biggrin:

Susan:)

Hahahaha! Oh, it'll take more than a new house to get me to give up Gus! ;)

Thanks so much, guys! We're really excited! Though I'm sure by the end of August I'll be so fed up with packingI'll be ready to burnthings too.:rollseyes

Rue

Yay, congrats :) I'm sure Gus will enjoy it!

I never minded moving much, but then... I just put things in boxes and make my boyfriend carry them all while I worry about the animals >:)

Thanks, guys!

Marrie, I don't mind the moving, it's the packing that I hate. Especially when you've aquired as much crap as we have over the years. I just know my entire summer is going to consist of sorting through stuff to get rid of. Ugh. :rollseyes

Rue

Hehe yeah, you do always seem to have more stuff than you'd think would fit into your house at the end.. does Gus like to "help" you pack? When I was packing I had a helper in my tiel - I put stuff in the box, he'd throw it out if he thought it didn't belong.

Uh oh. You're going to pick up a box after filling it one day and find out Gus had a snack of the bottom support? hehe

Yeah probably, hopefully he doesn't get too stressed by it. Our animals can get so attached to their houses (yes theirs, not ours, I have been properly trained).

Thankfully I have never had to move with my rabbits, but I had one years ago that would "help" me clean his cage, LOL. He would wait until I wasn't looking and then steal the litter scoop and run around the room with it. The funniest part was that the scoop was so big he couldn't see where he was going and would run into things! LOL

Back