Gumbo is throwing!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbo1993

Reaction score
:bambiandthumperHey everyone I have a rabbit that loves to throw! I will have him on the couch and he will try to push me off! my mom put her purse on the couch and he throw it off the couch. all of her change fell out of her purse. dose your rabbit dose that? Gumbo also Liks. he will lick your face off if he could!

:mrsthumper:

Yup, my bun thows stuff too. I hate it when she throws her food bowl and gets food all over her pen! She doesn't lick me that much though. I wish she did. :p

I think a lot of bunnies really enjoy throwing stuff :)

Licking is just big kisses! you're very lucky!

Yeah my bun likes to do that too! She likes to lay on my nightstand, and she will push the water bottle and alarm clock that I have there off the edge and watch it fall. Then she looks at me, so I know it wasn't an accident!

Have you ever been around a little kid that will throw their bottle/sippy cup/pacifier or something in that line - and wait for mom or dad to pick it up just to do it again?

Very similar....... lol.

My bunny throws a little, but only once or twice.

However, he is a BIG kisser! If I am on his level, he can't resist - comes running right over to lick my face! Melts me every time....

EdieRabbit wrote:
Yup, my bun thows stuff too. I hate it when she throws her food bowl and gets food all over her pen! She doesn't lick me that much though. I wish she did. :p
oreo throws her food bowl also!

Gumbo1993 wrote:
EdieRabbit wrote:
oreo throws her food bowl also!
yeah i thought it was just my bunnies

My very first rabbit loved to throw things, he would throw something away and then run over and POUNCE! on it, and "kill" it by kicking it with his hind feet, LOL. Cracked me up every time.

nemo throws his toys around his cage, bites them and shakes them, and then throws them again.

he is also a licker, especially when he feels threatened and i "rescue" him from the "scary" situation when i pick him up. he licks me like crazy as a thank you :)

tracy

Gumbo is really smart! when i about to feed him he stands on his back two legs and gives me a kiss! when my phone is finshed charging i will try to poast a pic. i just shutted down! i might wate in the morring cuz it is dark out side!

Johnny throws everything. I had to get a heavy duty litter box because it always ended up upside down at the other end of the cage.

Weasley will be perfectly content one minute and snuggling on the couch with me, god forbid my cell phone rings and disturbs him, he will toss it accross the room, very sassy, sometimes he throws the remote too. rude.:bunnyheart

Poor Gumbo he is not in his big cage cuz of the cold! he is so sad. but i would rather be in a small cage in warmth than the cold

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back