Guinea Pigs... And the one that almost sucked me in!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
Okay so I've never been a guinea pig "person" but I never minded them.
Lately they've been catching my eye (not sure why?!). I think they are cute and figured some day (years from now) I'd end up adopting.

Well why the heck would one that I really like pop up now?!!?
I mean, come on! I can't get a guinea pig now.

Darn piggy and her cuteness.

1606b0f3-1.jpg

I mean come on, how can you not love that face?! :rollseyes

ADOREABLE! I absolutely love guinea pigs :biggrin2:I'm thrilled to have them again after so many years. :biggrin:

Aww! I've heard by a few people they are really fun. And when she was squeaking it was soo cute!

Lucky for her a family REALLY liked her and they seem perfect! They are going to talk it over and hopefully fill out an app for her. :D

Awe... She looks like a baby... :D

Ya know... piggie lips look a lot like bunny lips... I think that's why you are falling to the charm of da piggies. ;)

Hehe I love her little piggy face. It's soo cute!

I went in today and took some more photos. And the family that I talked to on Saturday filled out an app for her. YAY!!! She's going home this week. I'm so excited!! :D

I have 5 piggies in addition to Milo. I love them and all the noises they make. That one in the picture is adorable, I could just reach in there and scoop her right up.

Sarah

You should get one. I'm not too into the noises from the shorthairs, but I have always liked the long hairs. I found a lady who shows the Coronets, and got a sow. She is so quiet, and just very sweet. I can't wait to try to show her =)

Back