Guesses to what color the cream colored baby will be

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buns2luv

Reaction score
I am looking to get one of these babies and wondering what color you all think the cream colored one is?
The breeder is 90% sure she knows what she/he is, but wondering what all your opinions are.
Thanks!
14304_061948_370000000.jpg
14304_061949_010000000.jpg

Cream color?

I see what I think is siamese sable and the tort (brownish one) -is that what you mean?

i would say 3 lilacs(man are they dark though i almost wanted to say blue) one chocolate and one lilac tort would be the most probable

I think my screen needs cleaning cause they didn't look that way to me...which is why I thought siamese sable. I think I need to adjust the lighting or something...(contrast?).

TinysMom wrote:
I think my screen needs cleaning cause they didn't look that way to me...which is why I thought siamese sable. I think I need to adjust the lighting or something...(contrast?).
I'm no expert, but they do look quite like my siamese sable was when she was that age.

The breeder is 90% sure that the lightest one is a lilac tort, but wanted to see if that's what you all thought as well. If so, we'd be interested in that one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back