GUESS WHO GOT A FLEMISH TODAY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a beauty! What about an Irish name like --

Alana -The bright fair one, the beautifulchild. Derived from a word that is used as a term of endearment by theIrish. The feminine form of Alan.

Fennella - The white or fair shouldered one.

Myrna - Beloved.

Sabia (my fav) - The sweet one.

Congratulations! What a beautifulbunny. Were you planning to get a Flemish for a while or wasshe just happen to be at the shelter? How old isshe, is she spayed yet? Can't think of a name forher but something with Duncan might match.

Rainbows! :)

I had been looking into getting a flemish for awhile and when i saw her i said its time. I believe she is about7months and is not spayed. OMG ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS HUMP. I have tokeep them seperated. I hope this wont go on forever because Duncan cantbe neutered for about 2 more months.

Sara Duncan and ???

She is most stunning! -- But certainly not Flemish -- she appears to be a New Zealand White.

Pam

Here's a photo of a whiteFlemish Giant. Not thelonger body type and length over theshoulders. Alsothe longer ears and longer coat. Flemish are a massive breed.

WD-Marcy.jpg

photo from: http://www.nffgrb.com/

Here is a New Zealand White link .. .
photo from:http://www.geocities.com/newzealandrba/?20053

She is a beautiful girl. I'm so badwith names, it takes me forever to think of good names for mine...ButI'll keep thinking.

Jen

What a Pretty NewZeland , she looks likemy Penelope , how muchdoes she weigh ?

IM000064.jpg

:shock: What A BEAUTIFUL Queen!!

She's absolutely Gorgeous, DuncanTheDutch. :dude:

What A Beast!

Give her the huge hug and kiss from me that I can't.

She's Adorable - and looks like Such a Love! Tell us more about her. Have you picked a name yet?

-Carolyn

Ok I just picked out her name, its..................... (drum roll please, lol)....... Arwin.

She is all white, and bright pink eyes. She is not spayedand according to the SPCA about 7months. Im not exactly sure herweight.

Im going to take her to the vet tomorrow after I get my check cashedand my boyfriend get out of school. So I'll have Much more infotomorrow.

Sara, Duncan, and Arwin:D

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous. What adoll. Better not let Napolean see her, it would be love at firstsight.:pI am so happy for you. She looks so sweet. I can'twait to hear more about her. I love the name, it's beautiful. Congratsagain.

Tina

Back