Guess What

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
** " I guess you can't refer to them as 'the Girls' anymore :?" **

True enough now we are goiingto have to refer to them as the Twins ,especially where as they just had to takeon each others markings and lookso much alike now . which Ifind weird concidering they had differentmothers of different breeds .

Jan, Dale really thought I couldsomething like rehome Hopi. I think he forgot who he was talking to. Weare just hoping poor Christa isn't pregnant. I have to think of a newway to refer to them because they Sure aren't the Girls any more lol:p.

Jenni, late bloomer and an over night bloomer :shock:.

Never a dull moment here at the Acres. I sure could do withooutthis kind of excitement though. Thankfully this is the one and onlytime too. I am checking the Nibblets daily now. No more surprisingmom.

I just want to thank ya'll. Your support has been awesome. Whenit happened I felt like the world's worst bunny mom ever. I stillfeelso bad I put Christa in a situation like that. My poorbaby.

Tina

Oh, Tina, don't feel bad. I hate tosay it, but these things happen. I bet there are very fewpeople here who haven't been fooled by a he/she bun. AfterOrion got in with Daisy, the first thing I did was check himout. He was so young when I got him and I just took forgranted that he was a he. Now, as I type this, I'm wonderingabout Saphy, I haven't checked him since he was a tiny thingeither...hmmm...I just might go do that right now. But I havea feeling I'm safe as Lily doesn't hate him (his cage is right next tohers) and she despises all the other girls.

Jen

Tina, don't feel bad. Hopi was sexednumerous times by 2 persons (you and Gypsy) experienced in rabbit careand health. Sometimes you just get one of those '?' animalsthat can't be readily sexed.

gypsy wrote:
** " I guess you can't refer to them as 'theGirls' anymore :?" **

True enough now we are goiingto have to refer to them as the Twins ,especially where as they just had to takeon each others markings and lookso much alike now . which Ifind weird concidering they had differentmothers of different breeds .
OMG!! I so love that. Yes, that is exactly what I am going to call them. The Twins fits them to a tee.

I am in a constant state of awe. Different moms and dads,different breeeds and as soon as you put them together, they startedlooking identical. Goodness knows they sure didn't start thatway.:shock:

I love the name, thank you thank you thank you.

Tina

Latest posts

Back