Guess the breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
This is Ronnie. Anyone have a guess on what kind of rabbit he is? He is about 5-7 lbs.
I can get more pics id you want.

000_1062.jpg

000_1326.jpg

Is he full-grown? He looks like a NewZealand White but on the small side- they're usually around 10lbs. If he's an adult already then he might be a FloridaWhite. I don't know as much about them.

I'm not sure how old he is. He was randomlywandering around our neighborhood for a few weeks and no one knew whosehe was, so we adopted him.

Agh my friend has recently purchased a rabbitfrom the pet store and he looks EXACTLY like that bunnie!! I am tellingyou they are twins! hehe Hers is a New zealand mix. Quiet apopular pet store and lab breed :(

May I ask do you live in the UK?

Aina, LoL he could be the twin of my old bunKanga :D, he was a New Zealand cross, I think Ronnie is probably thesame or maybe even a full NZ if he keeps growing:D

Savannah1687 wrote:
Thats my Rabbit's twin! She is about the same size as my catand she's only 8 months old so I'm hoping she's a New Zealand mix. Whatdo you all think?

rabbit027.jpg
Savannah,

Do you know how big your cat is? She looks quite big, at 8mths old she should be just about finished growing.

Savannah1687 wrote:
My cat is small but I'm guessing Rabbit weighs about seven pounds.
Cool! lol i love big bunnies :DI only have rex and mini rexnowdays, so small in comparison. anyway back to thepoint,I've found that most NZs finish growingsomewhere between 8 and 12 months, if your girl is stillgrowing?then being about 7pounds she's most likely NZ as i'vefound most NZ crosses tend to be smaller than the purebreds as mostpeople cross to smaller breeds.

Back