Guess How Much I Love You book for $5

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jam224

Reaction score
DH and I went to Kohl's over the weekend and discovered that they're selling the book, "Guess How Much I Love You," for $5!! So of course, I bought myself a copy! :biggrin2: Besides the fantastic price, 100% of the net profits from the sales of their Kohl's Care for Kids® merchandise will be donated to support health and educational opportunities for children.:thumbup

I'm pretty sure that they're doing this all holiday season. You can get an idea of what the book looks like in their ad below and they're also selling a pair of stuffed bunnies for $5:
8flnfqp.png

For anyone who doesn't own a copy of the book, I think this is a great deal! I'm really happy with it -- the book comes with a slightly embossed dust jacket and it's a great size for text and the beautiful illustrations!

Me too! I told my kids! cause we have the book and I used to read it to them - especially my son - ALL the time. That and the Kissing Hand are awesome books for kids :)

:shock:My mom got that book for my son when he was little, I didn't even think of that book til you posted this. Thanks! *Calling mom to get book*:p

It might still be in his room:p.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Me too! I told my kids! cause we have the book and I used to read it to them - especially my son - ALL the time. That and the Kissing Hand are awesome books for kids :)
Ooh, The Kissing Hand --I love that book too! Thanks for the reminder, I still need to add that to my collection! *adds to Christmas list* ;)

Latest posts

Back