grumblegrumble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Wouldnt you know it... the 3 Agways in my areadont sell Woody Pet. Or rather, they have it in the computer,but dont order it.

Asked if they could order it, and was told they'd get back to me but because the need isnt great, it isnt likely.

grumblegrumblegrumble

Wonder if there are any Agways down by my parents house that sell it.

*giggles*

Sorry bunsforlife,

I know what you're going through and the frustration. Nope, haven't seen it in Agways here either.

Luckily, Ames was replaced by a Tractor Supply Company store and theysell it. Otherwise, I don't know where I'd have to drive to get it.Have you tried contacting the website and asking what chain of storesthey have near you that have it?

(Buck Jones will love to hear it that our Tractor Supply store justgrew in inventory like I can't believe!) We have a lot of horses andfarms here and the equestrian centers buy the Woody Pet by the pallets.I stock up when I can get it.

You'll find something, but I doubt it will be at Agway. It's knownprimarily as a horse bedding, but it's catching on to rabbits, cats,etc.

I hope your hunt proves successful soon.

-Carolyn

Hmm... I could make the hike up to Enfield thisweekend to the Tractor Supply store. being that money is sotight atm, it would be worth it to get some cheaper litter!

THat and having 5 litter boxes to change thanks to potty training :shock:

You and BunnyMommy crack me up. You guys are so funny.

You'll drive an hour or more to get to a Tractor Supply Company store to save yourselves money on litter. *giggles*

Well, you won't be disappointed with Woody Pet, I can pretty muchpromise you that. Just stock up! Get bags and bags so that your trip isworth it because once you have it, you'll not want to go back to whatyou used before.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

I should qualify that bunsforlife and BunnyMommy.

I'm right there with you with the Woody Pet.

I giggle at you two in spite of myself. Trust me!

-Carolyn

I know it sounds awfully silly with the money forgas these days... but my little Echo gets 40 miles pergallon! But we will see how I feel this weekend.And if I do drive all the way to Enfield, I will buy a few bags... butI plan on calling first to make sure they have it in stock :D:D

Just my luck... to drive all the way up there... to have it out of stock!

I'm still keeping an eye out for it here inOttawa. There is a feed store we keep on meaning to go to, but haven'tyet. As we still have some of the other litter left, the need isn't asgreat yet. I did tell Dave all about it and he's game. Anything isbetter than the crap we're using now!

If I can't find Woody Pet, it's Yesterday's News all the way.

bunsforlife wrote:
Wouldnt you know it... the 3 Agways in my area dont sellWoody Pet. Or rather, they have it in the computer, but dontorder it.

Asked if they could order it, and was told they'd get back to me but because the need isnt great, it isnt likely.

grumblegrumblegrumble

Wonder if there are any Agways down by my parents house that sell it.
Link to WoodyPet @http://www.woodypet.com/about.htmlandclick on "find a dealer." Other companies in your area maycarry it.

Buck

Thats what I did Buck! TSC the only oneclose to me is in Enfield, an hour away. The Agways aroundhere dont sell it, or rather they have it in the computer they justdont BUY it to sell, and the other dealers are down south

:(

and I was so excited when I heard you raving about it!

May have to make a buncha phone calls tomorrow and see if ANY Agways inthe state sell it =p and then make a trip to Enfield if not!

Hehe, I bought myself 4 bags, bought a big ole tupperware to store it in and did a good ole cleaning fest!

(bought myself a new vacuum too... needed one with a hose since Gir isnt as meticulous as Guin with his poops)

I love that woody smell :DAnd for the price of one bag ofYesterday News (11.99 for 10lbs) I got two bags of Woody Pet!60lbs worth of litter :p

Not gunna need to buy litter for a while now hehe.

Now to add a few more floors to the bunny condo for Gir, since he LOVES being up high.

Did those bunnies hit the lottery when they went home with you, or what? :D

No kidding.

I'm still keeping my eye out for that stuff. There is a feed store wekeep meaning on going to, but keep on forgetting about. As we buy inbulk, we dont exactly need anything at the moment. I keep on tellingDave about it and one of these days we'll get out there.

m.e. wrote:
Did those bunnies hit the lottery when they went home with you, or what? :D
Apparently!

I cater to their every whim! And my fiance is learning to dothe same! As long as they are happy and healthy, and itdoesnt smell like animal droppings I am a happy bunny mom.

We gots every sort of toy a bun could want here, from baby food lids(Guin LOVES to clink these against her cage) to the bunny rattle Guinis wearing in my avatar photo.

We have a cardboard castle that has a towel for Gir's climbing comfort,a four story carpeted condo (which is going to have a tower for Gir'slookout point as soon as I recharge my Dremel) 5... count that again, 5litter boxes, 3 in cage, 2 without (one is hidden by the castle)

Fresh organic produce every other day. All you can eatTimothy Hay Buffet, open 24/7. And of course, dailycuddles! Of course Gir isnt so fond of those yet... but hewill learn :D

Guinevere lives in Camelot doesnt she ;) And Gir is along for the ride!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who recommended Woody Pet!

It is awesome stuff =) And the buns love it. Nosmell and it is easier on my wallet then yesterdays news =)

Now Gir just needs to learn to drop his cocoa puffs in the box insteadof on the floor. It is really ticking Guin off hehe

Latest posts

Back