GRRRRR

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I come home this afternoon and turn on mycomputer....NOTHING.... I pull it out and it is unplugged ...hmmmm Ithought, how did that happen. I turn it on and thescreen tells me I have no keyboard... hmmm I thought... Pulled out thecomputer and the keyboard wire was cut right in half, or should I saychewed.

Now keep in mind I have this area (or so I thought) completely sealedoff. I reach behind the barrier and sure enough there wasCleo... happier as a pig in **** and loving all over my hand, morekisses than I have gotten in a very long time.

Somehow she had gotten over the barrier (it has been this way for 6months and never bothered with) and could not get out. Iguess she got hungry and helped herself to the spaghetti that ishanging back there! So needless to say and luckily enough sheonly chewed through the keyboard wire and the microphone wire, they canbe replaced, she can't.

I wondered if unplugging the computer was a comment that I was online way too much LOL

Susan

Latest posts

Back