Growing up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Nine babies, growing like weeds, pushy, nosy, and aggressive!

I was TRYING to clean the box today, in spite of the "help" of 9 babiesin the way. When they discovered what I was doing, they abandoned thefood and piled into the box to supervise. I shoved them out....yeah,you know how well that works! NOT! Boing....boing....boing....rightback in!

When I open the door, a flood of orange fur pours over me--running upmy arms to perch on my shoulders, standing with little feet on mychest, shoving my hands around, licking, biting, begging. Attack of thefurry piranhas!

Bunbun's daughter, baby 1, leads the pack and is by far the mostobnoxious. She will have a home with my best friend and her family.Since she'll be joining a family with other spoiled rotten pets, it's agood thing she's not at all shy! She likes teasing our cat.

Chester, baby 6, is friendly but not as pushy as his big sister. He'sso beautiful, with soft golden orange fur that's so fine andbrightit looks like he's glowing. He's the color of a newpenny, while the others are more of a dark copper. His body issmallish, but his ears are so big they droop at the tips--like daddy's!He'll grow into them just like his dad did, but it's pretty cute now.He came running out to meet me, ears flapping in the breeze!

His brother, baby 8, just got chosen for a new home in a few weeks.(Baby 8 was the really really tiny runt). He's a pretty bright russetwith a small compact body, narrowhead and shorter ears. Alsonot shy, he likes shoving things around! Baby 7, a doe, will probablygo to the same home.

Baby 2, a little doe (probably! hehe), has stopped mounting hersiblings but developed a shoe fetish. She will stalk the mighty shoelike a bloodhound, and when she finds it she will eat it!

Babies 3, 4, and 9, all boys, are huge! With their siblings, theysquabble over who gets to lay on an ice bottle, who gets the leaf baby8 is chewing, who gets to drink from the water bottle, etc. etc. etc.

I'm going out now to TRY and take pics with a digital camera. If it works I'll post them later.

Rose

Rose - I can see you loveyour littleones to bits! The way you post is so thorough -I can picturethem all running up your arm, I feel I am there with you.

It is so cute when they are at that cheeky stage, isn't it?.

I really love finding out how Bunbuns babies are doing and I bet he is so proud looking down on them :)

I look forward to seeing the pictures of the little scamps :D

Vickie

I can totally picture all of them...I love babynumber 2 who has a shoe fetish! Sounds like a real gal tome! I wouldn't let her near my collection though :p

-Carrie

Latest posts

Back