Greetings!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippen

Reaction score
I've been reading the boards for a few weeks and thought it was time to introduce myself and our bunny. Actually I am not the bunny owner in the family--that would be my 9 month old daughter--but Istill get in some bunny care and cuddle time.

Her bunny is a 9 month oldblack Havananamed Tinkerbell. She'sher 4-H project and a very sweet little rabbit. We also have abig feisty black cat named Pippin. He's rarely is described as sweet but we love him nonetheless. ;)

Thanks for all the good advice that's posted and preserved here. I've learned a lot andwe're better bunny caretakers because of it.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

I hope that you can make good use of all the knowledge people have here :) And, because I'm easily confused, how old is your daughter?

Look forward to see your around, take care

Tracy

Thanks for the welcome.

Oops, Tinkerbell the bunny is 9 months old. C., my daughter, is 9 years old. 9 months of age would be rather young for a girl to be in 4-H.

ha ha, yeh, that's what I suspected, but thought I might be wrong. :) She would also be welcome here too if she wanted to join and you were ok with that. :)

Welcome to all of you! We are 4-H-ers, too. We have N. Dwarfs and Hollands, and my son has chinchillas. I love 4-H and I think it has taught our kids a lot, not just about their animals, but about responsibility and leadership, too. This is a great forum for learning and sharing about rabbits!

:clover:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Welcome Pippen! :wave:

Does Pippen and Pippin get along? ;)

Oh yes! Pippen found Pippin (then named "Kitten") in the back yard when he was a 2 week old scruffy ball of fluff. Having serious allergies in family we knew we couldn't keep him and found a home that could take him provided we could keep him until he was weaned.He had other ideas though...seems he never had any intention of going anywhere. Which was good because by that time we were of course head over heels about him.

Now Pippin and Tinkerbell are another story. He makes her nervous. One minute he looks at her like he could care less and the next he looks as if...well, never mind. Let's just say I don't blame her for being nervous and I would never leave him alone with her!

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I hope you enjoy it here! You should post pictures if you get a chance. :)

~~~~~~
Michaela & bunnies Madison and Ebony

Pippen wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.

Oops, Tinkerbell the bunny is 9 months old. C., my daughter, is 9 years old. 9 months of age would be rather young for a girl to be in 4-H.
Kids are smarter these days.;) Welcome to the forum and welcome to another 4-H family.

Latest posts

Back