greetings from sweden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
I just realized that I missed introducing myself and my bunnies
my name is Sofia, but I go by the nickname Itchy, and I share my life with 2 wonderful rabbits and a pet rat.

my first rabbit is Dobby, my little hairless mutant kangaroo, who is quite the handful to keep happy, but worth it in the end
she is a 7 month old female Lion head cross (80% lion head 20% rex)
and I often take her with me as sort of an ambassador for special needs pets, and try to make people understand why they should think it over about a hundred times before getting one, and never getting one "because its cool"

img-4781jpg.jpg

my other little 6 month old doe Harley Quinn sadly never gets the same amount of attention that Dobby does, but she gets more attention for being cute as a doll ;)
she is a Blue Vienna marked dwarf lop with gorgeous blue eyes, and is stubborn as a mule, and eats just about anything she can get a hold on
(including my brand new books :tears2:)
I fell in love with her the first time I saw a photo of her in a forum, and knew that she was the one for me, luck was on my side and I was allowed to buy her :)
untitled_by_itchys_rats-d67f1l8.jpg

Nice to meet you, Sofia! Congratulations again to you & Dobby for being RO's Rabbit of the Month for September! Harley Quinn is adorable! Please post some about Harley Quinn too! :inlove:

Wow! Your two are so unique and intriguing. I love Harley Quinn's markings, she also has such a sweet face.

Good on you for using Dobby's "condition" to educate others about the pros and cons of owning a pet with such particular needs. All too often, people get animals that they have no way of caring for in one way or the other - they just see a pretty face and assume they can deal with it when sometimes, they can't. So thank you for speaking up on the matter and educating!

Congratulations on RoM and please do keep us updated on your crew! :)

Welcome to the forum! I think about Dobby sometimes because she is so different. Harley Quinn is gorgeous! I love her adorable face and beautiful markings! :)

I'll try to create a post about Little Harley too, buts its so **** hard taking photos of her since she is very camera shy :/

and Dobby is my little oddball, while Harley is the stunning beauty that even gets people to "aaaaaawww" when they see her :p
(a friend of mine says "i don't think rabbits are cute, but Harley is the only exception to that rule")

Harley is beautiful, her markings are very unique. I've never been a fan of "hairless" animals, so while I can't personally claim that Dobby is cute, I bet she has a huge personality.

Also, welcome to the forum :)

Back