Greetings from Southern California...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARobinson

Reaction score
Decided to slip into this forum for a moment and say hello! :)

Just found this site today, seems like a pretty busy place, and I would love to make some new rabbit friends! I'm a SAHM of two young boys, also enrolled in online schooling to get my certificate in medical transcription... I keep a medium scale rabbitry, currently breeding Mini Rex & Netherland Dwarfs, and just waiting for my French Lop does to mature to breeding age... We also have three indoor pet bunnies that include "Hip Hop" (Mini Rex), "Molly" (Holland Lop), & "Matilda" (English Lop).

Off to browse the boards! ;)

------

Annie

Hi Annie! Welcome to RO! :)

Yep, this is a great forum and posts are answered pretty quickly! Sounds like you have a great rabbitry. Would love to see some pics!

See you on the boards!

Hey Annie,

Welcome to the forum :)

I love the name Hip Hop. Dare I ask how he came about it?

I see you've already got stuck in and been posting, which is great. I look forward to seeing you around the forum more :)

Take care

Tracy

Heya Annie - welcome to the RO forums - great bunch of people here and SO very helpful (btw, So.California transplant lol)
We need pics soon! - that was my bunny clan speaking out of turn, sowwy!

Guess I should "hop" back in here real quick and mention my Flemish Giants, as well! ;)

I had planned to sell them, to open up more space for my French Lop herd, but the buyer I had found is super flaky... She has canceled on coming three times, and it has given me time to think things over andchange my mind, decide I want to keep them after all...

"Bikini" is my doe, she is a rare blue tort... And "Flip Flop" is my buck, a silver tipped steel! :D I'll post photos, I promise!

-----

Annie :bunny19

Latest posts

Back