Greetings from Phoenix....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaRanger15

Reaction score
Hello all...

Just found the site via a google search. Needed a place to talk about bunnies, since we just took in three from certian death. They were on a craigslist ad as "snake food", and myself and my girlfriend couldn't let them go down that road.

2 Females and 1 Male, and from the surprise we found 2 weeks ago, one female was expecting.

We now have a litter of 5 lil fluffy babies....

Anyway, hope to read and learn...

Andy

only on my blackberry, nothing hosted to where i post...

yet :biggrin2:

i can tell you i have the following babies -

2 white with some black spots

1 tan with a couple faint black spots

1 greyish white with a head of a jack rabbit (long and narrow)

1 orange/black multi colored

Dad is brown, short hair with long hair on head

Mom is grey and white spotted

and the third female is brown/long hair like dad

Andy

hello back at ya from Phoenix...:)
a good friend of mine lives in Laveen..welcome to RO!!.if u need help finding supplies or wanna split a bale of hay with me just let me know .:).

and yes pics are absolutely needed:):):):)

brownbabyandmom.jpg
brownbaby.jpg

babies.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

The baby's are adorable, super cute.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back