Greetings from Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recycling goddess

Reaction score
Greetings,We just purchased a 9 week old hollandlop for our daughter. She turns 9 in two weeks and it's her earlybirthday gift.Currently she has a bunch of pet rats and a fishtank - so her room is a little packed with critters. ;)We've donea heap of reading and learning about bunnies and made our own cage outof coroplast and cubes.Anyway, I'll go post some pics.inlight,Aleesha

Well if you want to make a blog all about yourbunny, then put it in the Bunny Blog section. That way youcan tell all about your bun and post pics and stuff :)

Hi there and welcome to RO! Cant wait to see some pics!

Oh, and to upload pics here, you will need to usea websitelike photobucket.com. You create a free account,upload,resize the picsand then copy and paste the url here usingthis button
image.gif

Look forward to chatting with you!

Haley

actually do you know what i can't seem to figureout? how to make paragraph breaks.i create different paragraphswhen i type but it all shows up in one long paragraph once it'sposted...weird?

Hi and welcome!!!:wave:

Yeah the paragraph thing does sound weird! To make new paragraphs Ijust press enter and it skips a line, or hold down shift and it will goto the next line and go in a bit.

Anyway, enjoy posting on the forum!!:happydance

haley,is it a mac thing? cause this is very odd.never had this happen before. AND i just made two paragraphs... hitpreview... fixed it to make it back into two paragraphs... and it iscame out as one.[br]i can only imagine how horrible this will befor people reading my posts :(<br>sorry everyone.inlight,aleeshaps... playing with codes to try to make paragraphs.

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I'm happy to hear that you're doing so much research...and it's alwayswonderful to hear about another parent teaching their child(ren) at ayoung age how to take care of animals. My daughter's hadanimals around since she was about four, and eventually I hope for herto be responsible enough and ready to have furbabies of herown. :)

Glad to see you were able to figure out the paragraph thing!It's always so frustrating when computers just won'tlisten...hehe!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back