Greetings from Alberta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet23

Reaction score
Hello there. I am the mum of my Mini Rex bunny Jacob. I've been his mum for about 2 months now, he was given up by a friend who could no longer give him the attention he deserved. He is about 4 months old, my best guess, so he's still young and goofy. He loves playing with my 3 cats, it's hilarious to watch.

Hi Sammi,

Welcome to the forum :)

Jacob sounds like a right case. Do we get to see pictures of this lovely chappie? I sure hope so.

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more about Jacob.

Take care

Tracy

:hello And Welcome to RO!

I think it's cute when bunnies play with other animals. Would love to see pic's. :)I don't trust my little bitty dogs with my bunnies.

RO is a great place. Enjoy the forum, ....April :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Sammie. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about your bundle of furryness.

Dave

These are just some of the pictures I've got, I have a few more, but I need more recent ones. As for the harness... he was not impressed, so I gave up on it, he does fine at staying close by without it. I've only taken him outside once so far with it on, and he was pretty shaken up. All in due time though :)

jacob.jpg

jacob2.jpg

He loves his little hidey hole :D

jacob3.jpg

He's also really curios, about everything, and a chewer, so I keep him away from my shoes now. The cats are always watching him when he romps around.

Welcome your bun is so cute and adorable. \

I love the expersion on your cats face.

Welcome and have fun checking out all our areas around RO.:coolness:

Latest posts

Back