Greetings everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokiedokie

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and my name is Charice. I was a previous owner of a lovely sable mini-rex, but he died in 2004. RIP his little bunny soul :( I was a member of this forum then under a diferent screen name but I'd thought it would be nice for a fresh start. I love how informative and fun this forum is. :dude:

Welcome!

Helloooo Hellooooo:dude: and welcome to RO.

I have one bun, she is Jazz and we are all wondering if she will be having a litter of kits soon.
Bit soon to tell ;)
Sorry about your loss, its so hard I know.....

Anyway pleased to meet you, have fun:biggrin2:

I found old pictures of my late bunny Biko (RIP).

Here he is being he lazy bun bun he was... hehe

biko-bunny003.jpg

"I'm sooooo sleepy, Charice. Stop taking my picture..." lol

Hi there and welcome back.

Im so sorry to hear about Biko- what a handsome boy he was. Ive never had a minirex but Ive always wanted one. They are such a beautiful breed.

Have you considered adopting another? You sound like agreat bunny slave.

-Haley

Thank you Haley. Mini-rexes are so sweet and curious. He was sort of the shy too, which I thought was very cute :]

Yes I have considered adopting another bunny. For a while I didnt want to... because I wasn't ready to get attached to another precious bun, but I recently felt it was a good time to give somebunny a chance<3

I actually adopted one last week, here's the thread: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=30644&forum_id=1

^_^

Latest posts

Back