Greetings Bun lovers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryAnne

Reaction score
Hello all. Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. My name is Mary Anne and I live in Bethesda, MD (just outside Washington DC). Husband and I live in the home of a buck mini-rex chinchilla named Jez. Jez is about my fifth rabbit in my lifetime. I've had them since I was little. (I'm in my forties now. :confused2:)

It's very nice to see an active bun board, and I'll try to participate as well.

If I figure out how to post a picture of Jez, I will. :)

Regards,
Mary Anne

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

That is a cute bunny in your avatar.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you Dave. I've been through good bit of the site, the reference stuff is very good. There's a wealth of info here.

I have a great vet. Saw him today actually. Jez is going to get his molars ground
down tomorrow. He's been eating less for a day and is a bit lethargic, so I took
him in. He'll be sedated tomorrow so it's kindof serious. He always has access to timothy hay, but he's indifferent to it, now I think I have to get serious about
getting him to eat. Vet recommended afalfa also, so I got some of that. He's eating tonite so I'm hopeful all will go well.

I'll let you know how he did tomorrow nite.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Mary Anne

Sorry, I guess I forgot to update this thread. Jez had his molars ground down Friday. He was ok Friday nite, a bit quiet. Same on Saturday. Saturday evening about 5PM, he was BACK! Eating, drinking, binky-ing. Absolutely 100% back to normal and a happy little bun. We're still giving him the Anti-inflammatory, and something to help prevent GI stasis, meglan??

Anyway, just wanted to give an update. :bunnysuit: :bunny24

wow, lovin those bunny emoticons!Sorry for the post. but I hadta see dem!

:bunnydance:

:bunnieskiss:

:bunnybutt:
:rabbithop:
:happyrabbit:
:apollo:
:headflick:
:bunnyangel2:
:bunnysuit:

Latest posts

Back