Greetings and Salutations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchster

Reaction score
1st Post.

I have two wonderful little fuzz balls of joy. I did lots of research before ever getting a bunny and decided to get a bunny from a rescue in my area.

Bert I got first. He is some mix of dwarf and all tan/brown out going bundle of love. The rescue I got him from didn't know much about his history or age. I saw him and knew that he was the right bunny for me.

I did lots of research before I even got Bert, and I knew that I would soon get him a mate. After a few weeks, I had to leave town for a week, I let the same rescue find him a mate while I was out of town. It took them a lot of work to find somebun that would tolerate Bert. My only instructions to the rescue was a small bun (I was worried about space) and a different color than Bert. I came back from my trip and I had another bun to pick up.

Petinua is another dwarf mix with little history. She is a black and white bun. She is extremely shy. It has taken me a few months to get the point where she will come over and say hi for second, then go and hide. But that is OK. She has a good home, a good vet and now she has Bert.

I have since tried to get a third bun, but Bert veto'd that idea straight away and in no uncertian terms.

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. Bert and Petinua sound like beautiful bunny's. Its great they have a nice safe and loving home.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

thats neat!! they sound cute!
you need pics :biggrin2:
I am not far from you, im in VA.

BertPlutonia.jpg

Here is a quick pic that I got from the shelter before I picked up my kids.

My boy Bert is the tan one. The black and white one is Petunia. The are some kind of dwarf mix.

Welcome! Love the story on how you got your second bunny! Or should I say of how she got her forever home...

Latest posts

Back