green or blue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ani-lover

Reaction score
i was thinking of getting an i pod nano but i am stuck between 2 colors. at first i wanted a red one but it is a limited edition and expensive so .. :? i wanted to get the blue one but all my friends and cousins have it. i wanted the green then because that was my second choice but i dont know if i like the color or not. if only it was a litte darker.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

hmm...i'd pick green, its different!

the red one is more expensive because it's an 8gb BUT part of the proceeds go to the aids research foundation! :D

have you tried looking on ebay? I got the red one on ebay, it was used, but looks practically new, but i know you can get new ones on ebay for a lot less than on apple.com i suggest looking! (but...i AM and ebay fanatic :))

I would get the blue.I know a guy that got the pink one cause he knew he would be the only guy with a pink one in his area.

Green

You don't seem 100% satisfied with the green, so go with blue if you like it.

thanks for the votes every one! i am thinking of going with the green because it is different and i like to be the odd one.

Leaf thanks i was just thinking that but i dont know most people seem to go for the green! so maybe i will get it

:)

keep the votes coming!!!

Latest posts

Back