Great News!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I was just getting ready topost my excited, jumpy up and down guy when I read they wereFlemish.....Then I read that you aren't getting them...:(Try,try again!

Raspberry
Yeah, me too, Raspberry :(. Tina, you must be so disappointed, but I amsure there is a reason for this, and that things happen in order forbetter things to come out of it. Hang in there, and I am sure the'right' rabbit(s) is gonna come your way- Jan

dajeti2 wrote:
Well,I just got another email and no new Pa. girls in July. I am sobummed.Maybe I'm just not meant to have another one. Willkeep looking.

Pam, I will try and get up to see you the 19th. If not it will definitely be the May 7th.

Tina

I know a better opportunity will come along for you. Looking forward to getting to meet you!

Pam

When my friends came to meet the babies thisweekend, one woman said, "Oh there's Tucker...and there's Fauna...andthere's the Puppy!"

-Carolyn

There's the puppy, That is soo funny. Brings back acertain baseball game.;)

When you get home you give Mr. King of Cool a kiss on thatlittle nose, the Queen of 'Tude a kiss on her nose and you tell theAwesome Cali, Aunt Tina says you are way better looking thamany mere puppy. Carolyn, you made my day Dearheart. Thank you.

tina

Ahh, that is such a big bummer Dajeti. I know that your search will produce the perfect buns (lol) that you are looking for.

I got so lucky with Diva, after Ben passed away I figured I wouldn'tsee another Flemish till spring when the fairs started. My grandmaactually called me about three days after Ben was gone and told methere was an add for Flemish giants in the paper. I called and it wassome children doing 4-H, they had a bunch of litters, black, fawn,steel, so I had so many babies to pick from. I have never seen an addin our paper for Flemish..God works in mysterious ways eh?!

Keep us posted on how the search goes, are you going to be looking at the fairs when you show Apollo?

Fergi's mom

Fergi, Yes He does. I know I will find anotherFlemish, or 2 or 3 or....lol. Sadly I think Apollo is theonly Flemish in Virginia. I take that back I know of one other. No onehere has ever even seen a Flemish. Apollo literally stops traffic whenhe's out.

I am going to try and stay positive and put it in Gods hands. I'll help Him look though.

Tina

Dear Tina,

Puppy Loves your kisses and the fact that you gave her her favorite treats? - Faggedaboutit!

You just hold onto your hat, Sista.

More Flemish are in your Future.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

By the way,

"King Cool" couldn't be bothered with a kiss (don't take it personally),

and Queen 'Tude kindly accepted and appreciated your praises and love.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I lost my head for a minute there. Iknow King Kool is beyond kisses from his Auntie. I'll just have tobribe the litle guy when I come up there. Whenever I need a Pick me upI look Miss Thang giving you dirty looks over the new girl lol. Cali issuch a love bug. I can't wait to see her. Be prepared, I've got adigital camera and I'm not afraid to use it.

Flemish...Flemish...Flemish....

Tina

Your digital camera and your skilled photographic eye will not be challenged.

Cali, Fauna, and Tucker don't have a "bad side". Any and All pictures you take of them are sure to be breath-taking.

-Carolyn

My nieces and nephew will look MAHvahlous.

Check out Apollo's Acres. Jeremy seems to be the one with the eye. I'mgoing to add a few more that Jer took onlybecause I stillcan't believe it.

Tina

Have you looked up Flemish Rabbits on Petfinder? I just did and it pulled up a pretty long list!

Hang in there, it's disapointing, but the right one, or two will come along :)

Megan

dajeti2 wrote:
My nieces and nephew will look MAHvahlous.

Check out Apollo's Acres. Jeremy seems to be the one with the eye. I'mgoing to add a few more that Jer took onlybecause I stillcan't believe it.

Tina

Will do.

The Puppy was so cute this morning!! It was really hard to leave "the Family" and come to work today.

-Carolyn

Oh I bet. Was she doing the belly through thecage again? When you say the puppy I think little dog. We need to findsomething a bit bigger cuz Cali girl is like a Great Dane in the rabbitworld lol.

Tina

Latest posts

Back