Great day for rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
Just wanted to share my small victories...

The bunnies are currently housed in the basement because it's too hot to live in their houses on the porch. But I brought Gingivere up for some play time. I realized while holding her that it was WAY BEYOND time for a nail trim.

She usually behaves horribly and fights me...but she was the perfect little princess yesterday. Just sat in my lap and allowed me to snip away. I'm amazed. Needless to say I did give her a little alfalfa treat for that behavior. :pet:

And then last evening I was killing time in Target before going to work...and NIC GRIDS WERE ON SALE!!! I've been waiting for sale time (JimD said they usually go on sale at back-to-school time...and he was right :highfive:). So I bought 3 boxes so I can begin building 2 palaces...one downstairs and one upstairs.

Well...it may not be much...but those two things made my day!

-Mary Ellen

Thanks for sharing in my joy! I built a little play pen today out of the grids. My first try was less than successful...I actually built myself into it...talk about a larger-than-life rabbit toy :upsidedown:.

I built it with 2 open ends and placed the 2 rabbit cages at either opening. That way Gingivere can have her turn and later Pipkin & Emmaline can play in it. Although from the looks of things, Gingi has claimed the space as her own. She demanded that I put a blanket andsome hay in there before she'd check it out. :eek:hnoyoudidnt:Now I don't think she's going to be any too excited to return to her pen and share the "community play space."

Next I have to begin working on plans for the upstairs palace. I'll need to plan it out so I can get some coroplast or other flooring. I'm so excited to think about what I can come up with.

Latest posts

Back