Graffiti For Carolyn!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah could ya. I have pics in SweetPea's threadyou can use some of those along with SweetPea's graffiti that you madeon here. Thank you. I think SweetPeasdaddy would like one too with adifferent color graffiti. Hey if you make a new SweetPea's graffitiname can you do one in red with dark purple flame and blood. Thanks.

SweetPeasDaddy, Trust Carolyn !!! LOL

I do it out of please. I will have a look at your thread and come up with some for you and SPM

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
Zee wrote:
Hi SweetPeasMommie

The moving avatars are made by me.

:sunshine:
HEY!!! WHERE'S MINE????? ALL I GOT IS A BLUE DOT. LOLOL

Any chance you could make me one? Just tell me what to do andI'll do it. If you charge, Carolyn offered. (Don'ttell her I said that. LOL). Thanks

It's very sweet, kind, and generousof you to volunteer your time, Zee and ILMBs.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
It'svery sweet, kind, and generousof you to volunteer yourtime, Zee and ILMBs.

-Carolyn
Hi Carolyn, I guess I should clarify. My head wasswimming with about a million different things when I was reading thisthread. I didn't know there was so many people that did allthis stuff. If I went over your head I apologize. Ididn't mean to offend anyone. I have ADD really bad and itaffects a lot of what I do and say and read. I have to read apost about 6 or 7 times to finally understand a glimpse of what someoneis saying. So if I aska question that seems really weird orodd, just understand it is my ADD working overtime again. Allthat being said, who alld oes the avatars??? LOLand it really doesn't matter to me who does it. Whoever wouldreally like to do it is fine with me. I like everyone on thissite and I don't want to offend anyone or step on any toes so I'llleave it up to you. I appreciate you all and I am thankfulfor the outstanding support and help on this site. Carolyn,you are an awesome admin and you have a creative, understanding,patient, energetic and extremely knowledgeable people here.God bless you all and thank you all.

D.J.

You didn't do anything wrong at all, SPD. Just wanted to let them know that there was no rush.

Sorry! Didn't mean to worry you. :)

-Carolyn

MY BAD!! LOL I love you allyou know that right. I'm kinda emotional today. Idunno why. You're all so good to me. I think I amhyper. I don't know. I need to figure out why I amso emotional. I just want to give everyone a hug and cry ontheir shoulders for no reason at all.

Ok that was emvarrasing. LOL

And we love you and your bridge, SPD. :hug:

It's okay to be emotional. It shows you're a 'deep diver'rather than just skim the surface. You'll learn more anddiscover a lot more beauty that way.

-Carolyn

No problem i know how you feel'my problems a bitdifferent than yours'i suffer with depression and anxiety and at timesit makes me hyper to.I'm going through a bad stage at the moment.:hug:

onnie wrote:
Noproblem i know how you feel'my problems a bit different than yours'isuffer with depression and anxiety and at times it makes me hyperto.I'm going through a bad stage at the moment.:hug:
you and me are in the same boat. I will pray foryou. I don't need to know details, just know that you areblanketed in prayer. I have been depressed and anxious latelyas well. there has been so much going on that I am at abreaking point . I am well past stressed out and it has takenits toll on me physically. God Bless and always remember tokeep looking up.

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
RusselandRoxy wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
RusselandRoxy wrote:
Wow,they're great. Please could you do one for Russel and one for roxy.Thanks so much! :)

Wow they're great! Thanks so much. Would it be possible to get one donefor nibbles and one for Flop too. I would like to put them on theircages :p
Thanks, Leanne :):D:)

NIBBLES.jpg

FLOP.jpg

wow these really are great. I did actually try making one, but you'reso much better at it. i really love the colours you used for Flop too.
:bouquet: Thanks so much,
Leanne

I HAVE NO GRAFFITI TO MAKE!!! Anyone wanna giveme something to do? Just finished D.J.'s purple and red "SweetPea"anyone else want one? I am having so much fun doing this!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I HAVE NO GRAFFITI TO MAKE!!! Anyone wanna give me somethingto do? Just finished D.J.'s purple and red "SweetPea" anyone else wantone? I am having so much fun doing this!!
You could do one for my name if ya want :)
Leanne ;)

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
RusselandRoxy wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I HAVENO GRAFFITI TO MAKE!!! Anyone wanna give me something to do? Justfinished D.J.'s purple and red "SweetPea" anyone else want one? I amhaving so much fun doing this!!
You could do one for my name if ya want :)
Leanne ;)

I love the colours:rose:

Make a couple in different colors for SweetPea and my name Angel.

Also once we get our situation squared away and be able to have ahouseso we can start our own rabbitry as well. Can ya do onein Isaac's Havens Rabbitry. lol You are the best hugs for ya:hug:

Back