Graduating college

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have fantastic news: I am going to be graduating from Olympic College on June 16, 2013. I am excited and scared. Scared because I don't want to leave Olympic College, and excited because I am going to be moving on going to a University and pursuing at getting my other degrees.

Everything else is going good. I am in my last quarter at Olympic College, I just have to pass the two classes I am taking. I am taking English 102 and Human Services 107. It looks good so far and looks like I will pass my classes.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will have my associate's degree at the end of Spring Quarter 2013.

Congratulations!! I successfully passed my organic chemistry and physics class so I will also be graduating but in August! Good luck with your future degrees!

Congratulations and keep on going for it. Collectively here between the 2 of us, we have 4 bachelor's degrees, 3 masters degrees, and two PHD's. A lot of time, work, and cost but really enjoyed it. If you like what you're doing it's not really work.

That is true Larry. I really want to become an advocate for people with disabilities and help them get the things that they need, also to get the stigma against people with disabilities dropped out of society. I am going for Sociology with emphasis in Social Work.

Latest posts

Back