Got to love Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I fed my babies last night and there was stillgreen grass outside and it was raining. Well I wake up this morning toa huge surprise, take a look and see what it is!

The barbeque...

f8f42229.jpg

The patio table...

ce8f48e2.jpg

The vast majority of the backyard...

a189fc1a.jpg

And the last 2 are the cage, runs, and garden...

100b4901.jpg

bc60dbfe.jpg

As you probably guessed, freak snowfall! Got to love Canada, lol. I'll probably let my babies run later, they love snow.

I'm in Alberta. Lucky you easterners! I reallydon't like snow, but I'm really wishing this could have been yesterdaybecause we would have had a snow day.

ack, where in alberta!? i'm in calgary, we weresupposed to have that much snow last night..but thank goodness it wasjust rain!! at least for now.. geesh.. i've lived here for almost 4years now and i'm still not used to the weather!

I'd prefer to not disclose my location any more than saying I'm in Alberta as I'm fairly young.

oh! sorry mybunnyboys! i should know better anyways being on the net so long..

and i spoke too soon.. tis spitting snow outside my window :(

I'm going to miss my snowy Vermont winters. Ottawa gets a good amount of snow, but nothing like Vermont.

Ok, I say this now, but come March I'm going to be complaining 20 different ways!

I do love Canada . . . especially all the wonderful people it's home to.

This forum is all the better for the members we have from Canada.

And let's not forget! It's the home of: WOODY PET!! :)

Can't Believe you have snow. Some States down here have gotten hit already too. :shock:

I'm so glad you got started on preparing your baby boys for wintersooner rather than later. You're an excellent bunny mom and friend.

-Carolyn

Not just some snow Carolyn, I took a tape measureoutside and measured. We have 7" of snow on the ground, granted thatthere may bea little more if there's some hard snow the tapemeasure couldn't penetrate. That's not even the worst of it, accordingto the weather, snow until Tuesday! lol. I don't think we'll be seeingthe ground until April or May again!

Thats why, Dorothy, you get yerself outta Kansas (aka Alberta)

Kick up yer heels

And head on over yonder to BEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL BC

We obviously dont have snow here YET..jeeeez Louise I miss snow ...

Cher

Latest posts

Back