Got my GCSE results today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
They were sooo late! I had to wait until 12 o'clock for the post man, I felt so sick, especially with everyone texting me their results! :shock:

Additional Maths = A (I excepted a U!)
Biology = A* (Also first in the year.)
Chemistry = A*
Economics = A* (First in the year in this too.)
English = A*
English Literature = A* (I was like certain I'd failed that...)
French = A*
ICT = A* (Second in the year.)
Maths = A* (First in the year.)
Physics = A* (Second in the year.)
Religion = A* (Third in the year.)

So yeah, I'm pretty happy. :D

[align=center]:shock2:
[/align]
[align=center]WOW!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

[align=left]Those results are amazing Michaela! You must be so proud!! And all your talk of failing everything etc.... :disgust:What did your parents say?

I'm so happy for you! :hug:
:party::woohoo:happyrabbit::dancingorig::highfive::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::highfive::dancingorig::happyrabbit::woohoo:party:[/align][/align]

[align=center]OMG[/align]
[align=center]Michaela thats amazing[/align]
[align=center]Congratulations [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]I am so proud of you!!!!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:pinkbouce:[/align]
[align=center]:bunny18:woohoo:hug1:toastingbuns:party0002::group::peace:goodjob:trio:yahoo::big wink::big kiss:[/align]
[align=center]:woohoo[/align]

Thanks guys!! :D:D

My parents were very happy - I'd talked so much about failing (because I genuinely thought I didn't do well) so much that they weren't expecting me to do very well! :p But of course, everyone keeps asking why did I not get 11 A*s. :rollseyes I was only a couple of marks off the A* in Ad Maths.

Wow - your one of those clever people. I got 3 A's 2 B's 4 C's and 1 D at GCSE.

A Level is such a jump. I got my AS grades last week and I got 3 C's... and U. :baghead

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Yeah I'm going to resit and resubmit my coursework too. My teacher, who has been teaching at my school for around 10 years (Its my product design course) was in his last year, and basically didn't care at all. We did no theory, did no drafts of our coursework, he didn't see any of our work until the day we handed it in for the deadline.... now I have a fresh-out-of-uni teacher who is eager to get us all good grades. Plus we had a hard exam, and it was even worse as we hadn't been taught anything. We were given a text book and told 'read that'.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Aww Fran, that sucks! I hate when you have a bad teacher that just doesn't care... we had a lot of those at GCSE level... Plus my school was notoriously bad for troublemakers, so the teachers just ended up trying to get the 'bad ones' to calm down/leave the room/shut up all lesson.... :?

Congratulations on your other results though!

Michaela, what are you going to do next? A Levels?

[align=center]Congratulations Michaela![/align]

[align=center]
hase170.gif
hase164.gif
RAB14.GIF
minibunny_jumping_360_lg_clr.gif
bunny_thumping_foot_md_clr.gif
coelho1.gif
bunluvcp.gif
[/align]

[align=left]Now here's an intelligent question. What's a "U"?[/align]

[align=left]Susan
hase200.gif
[/align]

Thanks! :)

Ahh that's bad Fran! :( I thought my religion teacher was bad (although apparently not as bad as I thought!)

Yes Jen, I'm staying on for A Levels, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Maths. :)

Back