Got my first lick!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleandThumper

Reaction score
It's been about 2 weeks after Thumpers neutering and I couldn't be happier! He hasn't shown any signs of aggression for about a week and a half and lately I've been giving him rabbit massage every time he approached me and just 5 mins ago he jumped on my lap and licked my leg. All that hard work payed off! I am so proud of Thumper for getting through the hard times and becoming a loving bun! He has never shown any affection towards me until now! I just thought I would share my happiness with you all :)

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting mine fixed. He was aggressive today:( hope it helps him if I do get him neutered

Hooray! :D Glad to hear Thumper is becoming more affectionate.

Felix was neutered a week and a half ago, and last night he was sitting calmly next to me and letting me rub his head and ears. Normally he'd shake me off and run off, but he was nice and accepting last night. :)

Awesome, congrats!

Lady licked my hand twice... One time a few days after I got her and also yesterday when I let her out. That was very quick both times but still, I was very happy about it :)

Awesome, congrats!

Lady licked my hand twice... One time a few days after I got her and also yesterday when I let her out. That was very quick both times but still, I was very happy about it :)

Cool! I was wondering how your Lady was doing? How is she healing?

I actually got a lick from Brooke the big bunny. She licked my foot when I walked into the hallway where she was, then started petting her and noticed static electricity and her hair raising up and soon she was growling at me from the static and soon BOOM she bit me. I guess she was tired of getting shocked every time she would get petted! :(

Oh well at least I got a lick! That's a good thing!

Vanessa

I can't tell if Sophie is licking me or not. When I open her cage in the morning she jumps out and follows me around while I get her food ready and clean her condo. I feel her nudge me and sometimes it feels like my ankle is wet. So I'm not sure if her nose is just damp or if she's licked me?

Congrats on your licks!

Woo nice! My guy loves to groom me. Covers both my hands with saliva nightly lol. Apparently I am very dirty.

Back