Got my first leg yesterday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Goliath my English lop got BOB yesterday. I am so proud of him. Now we need to get some weight on him and a breeder Friend of mine gave me a mix that I can use to help with his coat and flesh that was all they said was wrong with him. Something I can fix YAY.

On a sad note my English lop doe did not left for breeding so I am buying a broken blue tort to breed with him. He has 2 legs and reg with ABRA one more and he can get his grand championship. I get him is like 2 weeks so I guess with the English lops I am going to work on the color blue as I have now 3 blue types and a black.

My jersey wooly did good only bad thing they said was she was too much of a baby. so maybe next show we also got a black buck he is so cute.

Nest show is in june there is 2 of them early june and late june so I have time getting some weight on them.

The mis is rolled oats, rolled barly, flax seeds and oil sunflower seeds the black kind this is only for adding weight. Then when he is at his max weight keep the oats and flax for a nice shinny coat.

I thought I just give it a try.

Latest posts

Back