Got my Belgian Hares home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadagirl

Reaction score
woahlookitsme wrote:
pretty :) Nice arches on them too. Do you plan on showing?
Yes I do want to show them. But probably only my buck of the ones I have now. I am hoping to breed both does ASAP. And New Hope is 1/8th Rhinelander. But honestly, her breeder and I both agree that a little rhinelander blood isn't going to hurt anything and probably help. Belgians from what I understand are starting to get fairly inbred. The missing info on her pedigree wont show up on her babies and you would never know she isn't 100% pure.

yes i've also heard that they are getting inbred. So sad but congratulations and much luck to you and your bunnies. Such a gorgeous breed. Ive also seen the black and tan ones! I had to take a double take to realize it wasn't a tan rabbit lol

Wow, beautiful! :)

I've always had a soft spot for Belgian Hares, so you'll definitely have to post many (and I mean many!) pictures for me to oogle over! :D

I added a few more pics to the album. More of Eek! She was the one that was just peeking out of the carrier before. I finally got brave and took her out for a photo shoot. Plus a few more pics.

Oh! Oh! Oh! May I say that I am totally envious?!? Belgian hare is one breed I have loved from afar for a very long time and have always wanted. Your three are absolutely stunning....you must take tons of pics of them! :) Do you have a blog started yet for them?

(P.S. Your kitties are very cute too :) )

Latest posts

Back