Got me a little hotot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! :jumpforjoy: I am so envious! I had been looking for one in my area but to no avail! You will have to post at least weekly updates telling us all about your new little hotot with her personality & all about her! I WANT one!!!!!! lol Okay, I really do want one but want to be sure it is a good idea to get one & that I am ready when I find one. In the meantime, I will need to get my hotot fix from your updates or hotot blog! She is adorable!

Ah thank you! She is lush isn't she. I'm excited. She will be an indoor bunny like my other two. Now i m not allowed anymore at all! I'm at capacity!

I can't wait till you get her & tell us all about her! While researching bunnies certain breeds just seemed to speak to me & my bunny heart & the hotot was one that just seemed to pull at my heart strings like Jersey woolys. I found a great Jersey wooly breeder & now have two wonderful Jersey wooly sisters who light up my life & fill the bunny space of my life! They are worth the wait if they are truly meant to be in your life! So glad you found your little hotot girl!

When I get her she will be 8 weeks old so she is probably 6 weeks in the picture. I always wanted one and wasn't looking but I accidentally found her so I thought I can't turn down the chance to get her!

She's lovely, I do love the hotot markings. One of mine is a cross and he has the sweetest personality. I too will look forward to updates and loads more pics :p

Ah thanks everyone. I will have to think of a name for her now and I'm excited to get her!

Awwwww!!!! Guess it is a good thing I don't know of any hotots or hotot breeders near me, she is so adorable I would be wanting to run out to see & get my own! Not much longer & she will be home with you, I know you can hardly wait!

I'm not very used up on what a hotot exactly is. I know it renders to markings but I don't know if she is a netherland dwarf with hotot markings or if this is what a hotot is, if you know what I mean!

I'm jealous!! I saw on Petfinder that there were some purebread Hotot's a few hours away from me, but I really have enough with three bunnies. They are just so cute!

Here's the history of the dwarf hotot.
http://www.adhrc.com/ADHRC Web2 About.htm

I have a few myself, and love them. They are very small and very fast, so they tend to shoot right under your feet as you walk. I've learned to perfect the critter shuffle, so I don't end up stepping on anyone :p

Back