Got back from holiday and ended up straight at the vets....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg.....poor barney
silly bunny - glad he isn't severley injured gosh that could of been nasty!
not nice to come back to after a holiday...welcome back btw :)

Here are a couple of pictures of poor Barney!

P1010450.jpg

P1010453.jpg

P1010455.jpg

'I'm still cute though, right mummy?'

P1010462.jpg

'Right?'

P1010470.jpg

:shock2:cute whisker pics this late in the day! those are some rexy looking whiskers tho' good thing he didnt singe those beautiful ears:)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Poor Barney. I guess he must of wanted a new hair style or even uppie ears.

ROFL! I jsut got this mental image of Barney being so "shocked" that he comes out from behind the couch no longer a lop!

:rofl:

Awwww poor widdle boo. Tell him I think he has a very handsome nose, the singed whiskers make him look dignified and I think he's a cutie pie.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Barney, you still look adorable!

Steve, what are you doing? :p (sorry, just looks funny with random arms in the picture)!
Lol, I thought that would get a comment! He was trying to stand up, bless him- his ankle is bad. He tripped down the stairs at the cottage just before we left on Saturday and it's been swollen and purple ever since. We went to accident and emergency at the hospital this morning and he has a torn ligament :( Poor Steve! The males of this household are in the wars at the moment!

Aww, poor Steve! I know his pain! I sprained my ankle pretty bad while running away from my neighbor (who was going to throw a snowball at me) and I ran into a pit with a 3-inch difference in height. My foot landed on the edge and my ankle popped right over! :p I know the fun of limping around with a bum ankle! Feel better soon, Barney, Steve & Jen! :p

Oh, poor Steve - bad ankles are not fun.

Love Barney's frazzled whiskers - my Siamese cat gets those if she sat too close to the fireplace. Great pictures...glad Barney is OK.

Denise

Latest posts

Back