Gosh I Hate Some People :/

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellTowerAngoras

Reaction score
Well as some of you may already know I breed French Angoras & I have a breeding pair of Lionheads.

Anyways, I didn't always have the breeding pair of Lionheads, I was on Kijiji & I seen someone who had "A Spayed Angora Doe" I though that I would purchase her and she could just be my pet, like I have a special bond with my pets more than I do with my breeders, because they are moody. THEY ALL GET THE ATTENTION THEY DESERVE THOUGH! Just to make that clear lol

Anyways so I messaged them asking if I could just purchase her without her cage (because I already have tons of extras) Anyways she was originally $100 with her cage, they said make an offer so I offered $30. They agreed and I arranged for my mom to meet her, because she lived close to my mom. My dad purchased her as my early birthday present lol

Anyways my mom delivered her to me & I looked at her and she definitly wasn't an English Angora like they said she was, I knew for a fact she was a Lionhead & I put her in with Cotton my French Angora buck, he ran up to her and started cleaning her it was so cute :bunnyheart So they got along, and Cotton like all rabbits matured and started to hump her so I gave her, her own cage. Anyways, I was outside showing a friend of mine the bunnies and I was putting my French Angora and her companion outside. I heard my friend say she is adorable, so I went to look at her, I looked and in the back of her cage there was a crap load of hair, I thought she was just doing it like some spayed does do. But I picked her up and she was fat and had milk, like she had so much it came out on it's own. Anyways so I moved her into one of my big nursery cages with a nesting box. I gave her some straw and she immediatly went to work.

I left for 2 hours, I come home with my friend and I went to move her out of the way to look in the nesting box and my friend yelled "Jackie there is a baby hanging out!" I looked and she was right, she pulled it out, it was DOA. She is very small like most Lionheads are, and the father would have been Cotton a French Angora. I'm just glad she was ok, I messaged the lady and she was trying to say that she was spayed for sure, which clearly she wasn't.

She only had the one baby, and I'm glad she was ok, anyways I'm going to pick up a nice Lionhead buck at the show coming up this Sunday, I'm also picking up a REW show quality French Angora buck.

So the whole point to this story was that my "English Angora" turned out to be a Lionhead & she wasn't spayed. I'm not mad that she wasn't spayed it's just the factor that she lied to me lol

Well I love her anyways and she is adorable and clearly Purebred.

I'll post pics of her and her boyfriends :p

This is her too be husband lol:
2r53vpw.jpg

174weu.jpg

And this is Fufu (some of you may have seen her before):
sfbbzp.jpg

P.S That was before she had her babies, she still has her mane and looks the same except her belly is completely bald because she tore out all of her fur for her 1 baby lol

She's cute - I'm assuming you'll be breeding for pets based upon their colors and the fact that she's a vienna carrier. I LOVE vienna-marked rabbits.

Glad to see she has a good home...

Yeppers, either pets or depending how the babies turn out, breeding stock :) There are a couple extremely responsible breeders in the area which is great...

Also I love vienna marked rabbits too they are so purty lol

Fufu has split eyes, they are half brown half blue I love em'

I am totally confused. I saw that picture of Fufu before on this forum, but that was quite a while back:?

Oh I recognize the old name. Didn't realise you were the same person. I just remembered the picture from when you introduced her first.

I got a rabbit from a lady that "remembered" to feed her outside rabbit once a week. She said that HER ears were broke, probably in a fight with one of her others. I was told that she was white with broken ears and her name is Dora.

I opened the box and I saw a mini lop - broken ears! lol . And she was definately a he. I pointed out the pair of buldges between the back legs. Ohhh she said, no wonder she never had babies. DOH!

HE was so sicky, I managed to care for him for two years before he finally went to sleep and didn't wake up.

Yeah he was the king of the castle for a while. The sad thing is that she has more rabbits in cages at the far end of her yard, neglected I am sure. Can't save them all.

Latest posts

Back