Goodbye Shae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionheadbunny21

Reaction score
I didn't have that long with you but I loved you with all my heart. I miss your beautiful face and I can't stop thinking about you. I have never lost a pet before nor did I ever want to. Shae you were perfect in every way and I'll miss your fluffy fur.

Always in my heart my little "ROYAL KITTEN". Thats what I refer to you as, because you were so fluffy and cute.

Reasons unknown for the loss of Shae.

Just wanted to share how special she was to me and how dearly missed she is and will always be in our hearts. :angelandbunny:

12765_302029_510000000.jpg

Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss of Shae. What a sweet looking bunny. I recently went through the same thing and it sucks. I've been torn throughout most of last week after the loss of Sammy, my Holland Lop. I worry about Charlotte his cagemate. Today though we both are a little better. Not a hundred percent by anymeans, but better I guess. I can at least go up to the rabbit room with out being so sad. Charlotte and I are bonding more. I guess they don't lie when they say it takes time. I do feel that it hurts more when they are so young like Shae and Sammy but each of my pets that have passed on have taken a little piece of my heart. That is the curse or blessing of being a pet owner. It hurts when they leave you, but you know that being a pet lover it will happen again. just cherish the time you have with them and mourn their loss but know that in time the hurt will lessen and you will remember the good times more than the bad.

RIP Shae and Sammy have fun at the bridge!

we're so sorry for your loss. Shae was a darling little bunny--so easy to see why she was loved and is missed. No matter how long or short a time they are with us, it's never long enough. Rest in peace little girl and binky free.

Thank you all very much, it was VERY VERY hard for me to lose Shae, she was the first pet I've ever lost and the hurt feels soo deep. She has a resting place I can go and visit. I miss her energy and happiness when I'm around her. I'll miss everything about her, she was perfect. I can't seem to let it sink in that she is gone. My children are making sure they are spending time with Happy (the other bunny) and making sure she isn't getting to sad with her partner. They miss Shae terrbibly as well.
Thank you all again for the kind words to help move on after such a loss...

Latest posts

Back