Goodbye, my Dust Bunny boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray:

Praying for those that passed on.

Praying for Dusty, who is meeting up with Drew and Bun Bun at Rainbow Bridge.

And praying for Lily that she is in good health and doesn't have any defects.

Binky free Dusty. :pink iris:

This is just awful. I'm so sorry, Rosie and Peg. I wish there was something I could do for you.

I will be taking pictures tonight, just for you.

Binky free, Dusty. Have fun with Drew and Bun Bun at the bridge.

:rainbow:

I just wanted to say Im so so sorry Rosie and Peg.I know how much you both loved little Dusty.

So much loss in such a short time. :sad: I'll be praying for Lily.

Rest in peace little one. You were so loved :bunnyangel:

Rosie and Peg,
I truly do pray for you. You have gone through some tough times in this past month. All I can tell you is to stay strong!

Binky free Dusty:bunnyangel::rainbow:

Oh no! Rosie and Peg, I am SO sorry for your loss :bigtears:. Dusty was such a sweetheart.

Binky free with the others.. and give Muffy a hello for me.

RIP sweetie..

attention RO members

not ONE person on here has done what peg asked you all to do! what is the problem here!?!!? am i the only one who read her whole post??

START POSTING NEW PICTURES OF YOUR BUNS!!!!

let's go, chop chop! for dusty!

Tracy

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for all their love...how wonderful a community RO is...

:hug: and :hearts to everyone...

photo

TinysMom wrote:
Would you please...take a photo of your bunny or bunnies and share ONE photo in this thread - a NEW photo - that you took since reading this....
Here are the pictures I took on Wednesday night after reading TinysMom's post.

1imvti.jpg

2wgtdgh.jpg

Elvis

101_0605.jpg

Chibi

101_0505.jpg

Ringo

101_0535.jpg

Trio

101_0375.jpg

Wyatt

101_0544.jpg

No Name Rescue

101_0600.jpg

To all who have posted pictures - THANK YOU so much. It helps me to know that you'll have more pictures and memories of your babies and that you didn't procrastinate on taking photos like I did.

As many of you may know - right now Tiny is fighting a bladder infection...but at first I thought it was his heart. I was laying beside him on the floor crying, "Tiny.....you can't go yet - I haven't taken all the photos of you that I want to have....stay with me buddy..".

So knowing that folks now have photos of their bunnies means a lot to me..

Peg

Peg, as soon as I read your post, I went and got Lenny for a photoshoot... seriously, it was the best one we've ever done. Looking at the pictures, I found myself thinking that Dusty was there in spirit, telling Lenny that it was alright for him to sit still, and that I wasn't someone to be afraid of.

Afterwards, he just sat on my lap for the longest time and let me pet him. I was even honored with a lick after I put him back in his cage. Only yesterday, I would have never expected him to do those things.

So here's to you Dusty, a beautiful boy who will be dearly missed. :rainbow:

a0bfa6a1a6.jpg

a2ca7f663a.jpg

ab6898d55d.jpg

Thanks Greta - this means a lot (along with everyone else - even if I don't name everyone off right here).

I still kick myself because I was going to take Dusty's photos again that morning...and I didn't. I know I can't keep beating myself up over it - but let me tell you - I'm thinking about getting a backup battery for my camera (and that's about $50 for my Nikon battery)....just so I'll always have a charged camera....for when the mood hits.

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
So many times we lose beloved pets suddenly. Rabbits are so good at hiding illnesses. I was just thinking today how I wanted to spend some time w/ Dusty and take some pictures of him....now he's gone and I don't have that chance.

Would you please...take a photo of your bunny or bunnies and share ONE photo in this thread - a NEW photo - that you took since reading this....

Edited to add: Please do the photos within 72 hours or so of reading this thread if possible....mainly because I'd like his passing to encourage others to take photos of their buns ASAP....

You see - if Dusty's sudden passing can encourage people to remember to take pictures of their bunnies NOW - while they are still with us....then perhaps it will help to ease the pain we bear. If nothing else - it will mean you'll have at least one new photo of your bunnies to remember them by.

My babies - Holiday and Fiesta

Photos693.jpg

God, this just isn't fair. I am so sorry about this. I thought I was going to cry after *just* responding to TinysMom about Tinyand now I AM in tears.

OMG - those two are so gorgeous - I bet they're going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. Somehow - it feels better to know that other are making memories by taking photos....

Peg

I have to admit, I'm really enjoying seeing your pictures, guys.

I still can't handle talking much...I find that I have this overwhelming need to distract myself everytime I feel like crying about him. I don't have the heart to really confront it.

Latest posts

Back