Goodbye, my Dust Bunny boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures were just taken...for all bunnies of Lionhead Land, angel buns and in-body buns. I am sorry I didn't get to do it sooner. I now feel that I need to take pictures every single day of my bunnies are rats, even if they are blurry and I don't post them.

l_17564c5db9ad1a23c228711edb95d48b.jpg

l_6a5c3c680f853b964211a9f69e4112aa.jpg

l_eaafdfb42f32ccaa274d482f4dd0cb01.jpg

Thank you so much - it is especially comforting to see Morgan and Marlin again....I actually MISS Morgan...and I think Tiny might have missed him too...

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
Thank you so much - it is especially comforting to see Morgan and Marlin again....I actually MISS Morgan...and I think Tiny might have missed him too...

Peg

I have a great feeling that Tiny will stop by and visit us sometime. Heck, I might wake up in the morning and my banana's will be gone.

I told Morgan of Tiny's passing and with his eyes being so calm and comforting, he knew what I meant when I told him.

I will be sure to give each bunny a slice of banana tonight and extra pets, eat the rest of the banana myself, and set the peel outside for Tiny because he would hate for me to throw it in the trash.

I sure hope everyone will go out and buy a banana to eat for Tiny....kind of like lighting a candle, ya know :)?

Better yet....a bowl of fruit loops with a banana ;).

Latest posts

Back