Goodbye Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinf8936

Reaction score
Today Bunny passed away in my lap. I am guessing it was her heart from how it happened. She had bad back rear legs and could note get around much. I hand fed her every night. She would not eat muchlast night or anything this morning. I was still surprised it happened today. I was going to give her critical.

She wiill be missed, she was my little girl,my lap rabbit.

:bigtears:

Ed

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It must be extra difficult for you losing a special needs bunny andto not tohave your routine of caring for your patient.

Binky free little one :bunnyangel:now that your back legs work without pain...

myheart

I am sooo sorry for your loss, Ed :cry4:

I'm sure you had a very close bond with Bunny, and now she is gone... She should be waiting on the Rainbow Bridge for you!!! I had a special needs bunny also. I lost her eight years ago. I hope you get some comfort by that she has passed in your lap, and you were with her, when it happened.

Goodbye Bunny, your daddy misses you!!!

:pink iris:

Her picture when she had good legs.

ed

45.jpg

My condolences, I know this hurts a lot, especially since she was a special needs bun, and one gets more attached... But she had the greatest care and it was very important that she wasn't alone when she passed. Now she'll be free to run as much as she wants. :rose:

Marietta

Back