good vet columbia,sc area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent

Reaction score
Hip Hop is 12 years old and I took him to Dr. Hoppmann , Elgin Veterinary Hospital for some teeth problems and general issues of an older rabbit. So far I'm very pleased with Dr. Hoppmann and her staff. I believe we have found a very good veterinarian! I live in Sumter South Carolina so it is a bit of a drive, 40 miles from our home , 8 from my work. I was unable to find a good rabbit vet in Sumter. If you have an emergency over the weekend Dr. Michelle M. Turner, SC veterinary emergency care , located in Columbia, SC is also very good with rabbits! About 4 months ago Hip Hop had bladder stones and a herniated bladder, Dr. Turner did a fine job on his surgery and he is looking good today! Love our rabbits with each passing year the bond gets stronger! Peace Out , Brent and Sharon

Thanks for sharing! It is always good to know of good vets for your bunnies or any pet! Also, good to know of vets that know rabbits near you in case your own vet is out of town or otherwise not available! Weekends always scare me because that's when we only have the Emergency Vet Clinic open & that's usually when I have something to happen where I need my vet! Hope everyone & everybun is healthy & happy!

Thanks for sharing! It is always good to know of good vets for your bunnies or any pet! Also, good to know of vets that know rabbits near you in case your own vet is out of town or otherwise not available! Weekends always scare me because that's when we only have the Emergency Vet Clinic open & that's usually when I have something to happen where I need my vet! Hope everyone & everybun is healthy & happy!
With our 12 year old Hip Hop he never had any serious health issues until this year. We were lucky to find a good rabbit vet. Don't wait until an emergency to find one! Brent and Sharon

Latest posts

Back