Good online sites to purchase rabbit supplies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovinmybuns

Reaction score
Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I can order some bunny supplies online with a minimal shipping cost. I'm looking to buy Oxbow Bunny Basics Food and don't want to spend a gazillion dollars to ship it. Where do you buy your supplies from? Thanks in advance!!:thanks:

Marissa

Do you have a Pet Supplies Plus store in the area? They carry Oxbow here.

If you can find a local store that you could order with credit card or something - it might be cheaper to get them to ship - sometimes they will.

I order my Oxbow from www.oxbowhay.com

I found it to be the cheapest to order Oxbow from. I normally order 50 pounds and it costs me $50...including shipping.

For toys....I occassionally will order from Cats, Rabbits, and More...or The Busy Bunny. That is rarely though, as it can be expensive. I like to order the grass mats.

Your best bet for toys is the dollar store. I go once a month to the dollar store now and come home with loads of toys. You just need to be creative :p.

I am going to take pictures here in a little bit of my dollar store finds so far, then upload them into a new thread. I shop at a Dollar Tree here :).

Check your local vet. My vet will order the oxbow stuff in for me (they don't carry it on their shelves, but their supplier has it). So whatever I order is their cost (the vets cost) plus a certain percentage (I think it's 15%), and it makes it almost $2 cheaper than the cost from any place online, and you don't have to pay shipping. Also try local house rabbit societies and humane societies.

Latest posts

Back