Good News!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatkiidsean

Reaction score
I don't remember if I have told you guys or not, but I'll be in California for 3 weeks. The good news is, right when I get back, I will officially get a bunny!

:clapping:

I do not know which breed yet, but I contacted a local rescue and I'm going under the impression of letting the rabbit choose you. If that doesn't work, I've also been in contact with a local breeder and they said they'd hold a bunny for me (Lionhead) for when I get back. So no matter what, I will have a bunny!!!

I absolutely can't wait, but I'm also a little nervous. :scared: Anything I should expect from the new rabbit?

Yea from the moment bunny sets paws in your home your life will never be the same and you will forever be a slave to your little bunny friend and just remember to always remember how excited you were to get bunny because one day ure going to get upset at bun wether it's for chewing a chord, or a fav piece of clothing or just peeing on your lap but just remember you love bunny and don't forget to pamper the little cutie everyday you have him/her.
Oh yea and don't forget to get some of those sweet bunny kisses. ��

Latest posts

Back