Good News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
I know I briefly mentioned a while ago that Trampand Pigeon had been taken off of the rescue website after only about aweek but I called the lady in charge of the rescue today and she saidthey have both been adopted to wonderful families... though she saidthey were sent to different families so they are no longertogether. I'm not entirely sure that is a bad thing thoughsince Pigeon was pretty dominate over Tramp and I think having heraround kept him in his shell more. The family that took Trampeven called back a couple days after getting him and let the shelterknow that he was wonderful and everything was working out well forhim! I'm so relieved to know that they are in good homes nowand will get the love that they both deserve. I will missthem and getting to watch them but I know they will be great with theirnew families and are probably getting even more attention than I couldgive them. *big sigh* Just had to let you all knowhow things worked out. For those who are curious the shelterI went through is Animal Oasis in Brigham City UT.

http://www.animaloasis.org/

-Cheryl

Thanks for letting us know, Cheryl. I waswondering how they had got on, and I am so pleased they have gone togood homes - Tramps' family seen to really care, which is a big relief.I know you must miss them, but at least you can rest easy knowing theyare OK. Who knows, their owners may even end up on this forum:) - Jan

Wonderful news! I know you'll miss them, but I'm glad to hear that everything turned out well.

Pam

That'swonderful!

Isit possible to stay incontact with their new family?

-Carolyn

I am pretty sure the shelter wouldn't give me anycontact information on the new owners due to security reasons and Iwouldn't blame them. I have confidence thought that they didtheir best to put them in a good permanent family so I will be contentwith that and hope that I was able to get them started on a new lifewhere they will always be happy. Who knows... maybe one oftheir families will run into these boards and we'll hear from them thatway.

-Cheryl

Latest posts

Back